Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pi

It says I still have a pi of 222 on the firebird even after I installed parts

please fix this

pic

Second

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 386.52 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 213.22 KB / Downloads: 4)

Not getting money it says I won either

(08-10-2015, 07:31 PM)Purple Wrote: Not getting money it says I won either

Can you be more specific please? PvP or H2H? Did you win or lose? Who were you racing? Player or bot?

This exact same prob is happening with hp in tent and dyno can't see hp as you tune

We need to be able to enter pvp more than once. Also thank you for the desktop option but can it be permanent it only does it once and when I click something else it goes back. Also the bots in pvp shouldn't always race if the do I need the same pay out

(08-11-2015, 05:39 PM)Purple Wrote: We need to be able to enter pvp more than once.

Why? Please explain.

Quote: Also thank you for the desktop option but can it be permanent it only does it once and when I click something else it goes back.

Fixed.

Quote:Also the bots in pvp shouldn't always race if the do I need the same pay out

Not sure what you're talking about.

(08-11-2015, 05:19 PM)kingshit Wrote: This exact same prob is happening with hp in tent and dyno can't see hp as you tune

I'm not seeing this problem in the Dyno and TnT.

If there are two players in pvp the bot always gets the race. Person vs person races don't happen unless 4 or more people are in it

And to race more than once every 3 minutes for my other point to have more races

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon