Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO

HELLO WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Can I get some help here what the hell

Also what happen to the Countdown timers?

Liking the new design btw

Can you guys explain what the problem is? Or take a screen shot?

(08-07-2015, 11:28 AM)C-speed Wrote: Can you guys explain what the problem is? Or take a screen shot?

I cant see time clock and after I hover over any of the drop down options they disappear.

I tried to print screen, but file is too big to paste on this message.

What device and browser are you using?

(08-07-2015, 04:01 PM)C-speed Wrote: What device and browser are you using?

Im using a HP laptop - Internet Explorer.

I'm using my cell phone. Was locked out for hours last night had to drive to borrow a laptop. Downloaded a new browser. Was using ie that comes on my phone. Still everything is all jumbled up and can't zoom out. Have to click 3 buttons just to see the leaderboard or who's online or the races. It's all messed up. Idk why this happened with two days left when it's most crucial. I mean I asked for cell phone adaptability and this is totally not it completely opposite. Sorry to nag but I've spent and voiced my opinion and this seems like opposite of what I said

I do appreciate you trying but I can only do forums on the original browser I used and I can only play on the new browser. Things shouldn't be so jumbled and that bar thing is time consuming. It's like I'm always zoomed in and can't zoom out

Yup thanks. Again WHY WITH TWO DAYS LEFT???????

Please post a screen shot. What version of the IE are you using? Does it do it in Firefox or Google Chrome? IE is no longer supported by Microsoft and is being phased out worldwide.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon