Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi'ing

What is up with hi'ing one min you can hit with numbers it's taken you YEARS to find and make work to right in the middle of the round you can't hit a barn with a dead cow this is crazy !!
____SPIDERMAN____

(03-26-2015, 04:17 AM)spiderman Wrote: What is up with hi'ing one min you can hit with numbers it's taken you YEARS to find and make work to right in the middle of the round you can't hit a barn with a dead cow this is crazy !!

tell me about it hi'ing is all jacked up

not to mention I have to see 344 damn pop ups of being hi-ed every damn time I get on

well it works for me and kiro said he tryed it so i kno its just not me but good day

(03-30-2015, 05:54 PM)ymcmb2 Wrote: well it works for me and kiro said he tryed it so i kno its just not me but good day
we know it still works but the numbers we used to have don't work I just wasted 2k credits on trying to home invaded and it just kept giving me went away unnoticed, idk if its just the numbers I had but even stealing cars ratio isn't working all that great,

69/169 still work lol? Man I wanna get my old account back but.... I can't remember the password and I can't retrieve the email Sad

(03-31-2015, 12:08 AM)200mphblur Wrote: 69/169 still work lol? Man I wanna get my old account back but.... I can't remember the password and I can't retrieve the email Sad

holy crap! I remember you from LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ago lol.

Go to the Midnitechallenged FB page, Cres will set you up with what you need
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Lol. Yeah man 10 years ago haha. I think I stopped playing in 07? I went off to the Military lol And alrighty I'll take a look at the Facebook page. I just. Like the group then message them?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon