Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Haters

Too bad his net worth is so low I would race him see how fast he is then post it in here so everyone can rape him offline. Smile
mecca :postwhore:

My ingame name is I_Poo-onU so send me some hate mails

Quote:I have 1.3 million exp :crazy:

hmmmmmm i wonder how many multis it took to get that much exp.....
QuickAl

that or he is BS'ing

Check this story out:
I was in this crew and I figured i would make that miraculous attempt of trying to be a hi/cj so i didnt spend that many credits w/racing, so then i log in today and see that i was booted and was like alright whatever. So then I get this e-mail:
yo come jion this team lol
So then i am thinking, he is trying to rub it in cause I cant race.

So then i threw a hi combo and:
HOME INVASION

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $588,625, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

2,291 units of fuel
209 units of nitrous
22,166 calendars

(whoopee right?)

and he replies back:
what the [censored] man [censored] that [censored] up did you know mafiaboy is a hacker he sayed if i have trouble with someone to tell him so he can hacler your pc

So then i check out his crew and yes it is a different one and i had an invite to join before his e-mail.

My bad lol!

I also got that one guy for calling me a pussy too:
7/11 7:21am K20AEP2 Theft $239,719 [View] for some chump change.

Thanks for letting me digress...

damn...i got 14 invasions and no hate mail...o well lol...btw matt has 13 multis..im one of them
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

hahahaha...I was a multi for Zura one session :p that was funny as hell lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:hmmmmmm i wonder how many multis it took to get that much exp.....

They should take you to Mars, with all the bitching and crying you would be able to make it habitable. Seriously just stfu n00b. You got me reset I went clean an I still spank you. Go make some friends.

You? clean? thats funny...

but anyways, i didn't get you reset. I didn't tell Ray about your multies until about 3 days after you were reset and i watched you do some more. Noob? sure, compared to you, I am a noob, but I'm not the only one who is pissed off that you and several other people cheat in this game to get ahead of everyone else.

"They should take you to Mars, with all the bitching and crying you would be able to make it habitable." -- ??? I'm not even going to say anything about how stupid this is...
QuickAl

Your also accusing me of multies too :p Heavan forbid people race me Confusedhocked:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Haters siksikpow 12 2,776 08-25-2005, 07:36 AM
Last Post: kingshit00
  Hate Mail from the Haters siksikpow 9 1,666 08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Roadhog

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon