Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Haters

So you keep saying, everyone is a cheat but you isnt that right Quickal. Just because you aint good enough to compete everyone else has to be a cheat. Like I said. Go make some friends an quit the crying over a game. We all know you cry to Ray every chance you get.

"Just because you aint good enough to compete everyone else has to be a cheat."

When did i ever say that everyone is a cheat? I watched 2 dozen people using multies online and guess what? you just happened to be one of them. I'm not the only one who has been watching you and others running multies.

I am good enough to compete, but i guess i'm not good enough to cheat. It seems that the longer you play the game, more people tend to start using multies. Kinda weird, isn't it? I wonder how that happens...

I turned in my nice LONG list to Ray and he didn't do anything about it at all. You're just crying b/c you got caught Tongue

One more thing and I'm going to drop this whole thing since nobody will even do anything about it... Don't cheat and you won't get caught . I can think of several other people who don't use multies and are better than you. i just want to see you play a clean round and see how bad you do

With that, I'm done with this whole cheating thing. You may hate me or whatever, but I really don't care. this is just a game, you will never meet me, so it doesn't matter at all. Good luck with the session and your conscience...
QuickAl

Back on topic...
Well, I stole this guy's car:
7/13 7:27am DubbzGTR Theft $1,664,289

and he started talkin smack:

seriously ur car is simply amazing, not. so thats how u got the badges for being a fag, i mean theif, well good luck

i really dont car, i change cars like clothes, i should not have overreacted, but ur still a fag

then why else would u waste ur time with me, sorry im not gay have ur boyfriend do that for u

ur just mad cause ur poor, that must have boosted ur nw from what 10 mill to 11, u suck learn how to play

ur a fag nice piece of [censored] car

I believe actions speak louder than words:
7/13 12:39pm DubbzGTR Theft $1,665,459
7/13 11:18am DubbzGTR HI $2,153,212
7/13 11:14am DubbzGTR HI $1,963,177
7/13 11:05am DubbzGTR HI $5,618,908
7/13 11:00am DubbzGTR HI $5,538,308

Depending on his response, we'll see if we keep going down. :crazy:

hah nice job u stole my civic whats the point tht doesnt make sense but im not going to complain cuz it was worth 3,400 lol

Quote: It seems that the longer you play the game, more people tend to start using multies.

that is true. but for me, the longer i play the game, the more i begin to hate multi's more and more. i can understand how some others may have 1 other account to play because their credits run out and they have nothing else to do (and they don't use that account to help themselves or others). but the people with dozens of accounts to help themselves get exp or build helper crews or make jumps... that [censored] has got to stop. that's one of the reasons why not as many people play anymore and it simply waters down the game. i could rant and rave about several other things, but seriously people... play the game how it should be. multi free, and free of people burning other crews CM's.

now get back on subject guys. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:now get back on subject guys.
Thank you modkillz :p lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Well put and agreed on Speedkillz. Let's see the Haters...let them send all the hating they want-best way to shut them up is to keep hitting them and i just read a good example above. The Haters make the game more fun... Wink

Yea lets get back on topic i think someone hates me Smile
u [censored] suck at HI ing you dont have 1!!!!

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 0
Attempted Thefts: 400
You were caught: 27 times

hehe 5/0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Haters siksikpow 12 2,776 08-25-2005, 07:36 AM
Last Post: kingshit00
  Hate Mail from the Haters siksikpow 9 1,666 08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Roadhog

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon