Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody follow F1?

Can't wait for the 2015 season to start. Looks like it's going to be another crazy season. GO HONDA!

Do you think Honda will be able to get ahead of Mercedes this year/?

(02-08-2015, 09:15 PM)SSVegito Wrote: Do you think Honda will be able to get ahead of Mercedes this year/?

I don't know but I think if Honda get over their initial problems in testing, they might actually have a chance. Simply because they were able to develop during the season last year where as all the other engine manufacturers were locked in. Honda could take what they learned from 2014 and apply it to their engine.

Honda has taken the stand point of making the most power and figuring out the reliability afterwards. So if this works out, they should easily match or out perform Mercedes this year.

True while most power is a nice advantage to have. The reliability is the biggest issue along with the quality of the the drivers. I didn't pay much attention to Honda last year who are their main drivers?

(02-08-2015, 09:21 PM)SSVegito Wrote: True while most power is a nice advantage to have. The reliability is the biggest issue along with the quality of the the drivers. I didn't pay much attention to Honda last year who are their main drivers?

Honda hasn't had a factory team in like 6 years. This is their first year returning to F1 but only as an engine supplier.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon