Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kao!

Whatever happened to a fb intersyncing game? This would bring this game back to its glory days if you did that. People spend thousands on games such as castleville, candy crush, etc.

Why not intersync it with fb. Have a fb applet connecting to this.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

People expect FB games to be graphical, meaning Flash (or I suppose HTML5 but I haven't seen one of those implemented yet).

It's a good idea honestly but there are hold backs. First Kao is a PHP developer and I haven't seen anything that suggest he knows how to develop Flash, second is the games you just mentioned are by major FB game developers, shit developers but major none-the-less, meaning they have HUGE advertising budgets behind them.

There are literally thousands and thousands of games on FB, the vast majority get played by a few hundred people at most. The entire structure of the games would have to change because the credits thing wouldn't fly there the same as it does here.

Not to mention licensing for the car names/visuals. Talk to Cie of Car Town, they actually pay the manufacturers to allow them to use car likenesses and names in game.

It's not a bad idea, just a lot more work than most people seem to realize.

i know how much work it is. He just mentioned it over the past 2 years. I figured he would have got on by it by now.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon