Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CanCressi is a little Bi*ch

Hey YOU,

Don't call out a racer and have nothing in game!
I'm call YOU out, don't talk sh!t and then try walk away!
Get a pair son, be a man!

I better see YOU next round, or don't ever play this game again...

WEAK @SS B!tCH

TURK!

Camcressi! Come at me bro !!

Wild^Turkey Wrote:Hey YOU,

Don't call out a racer and have nothing in game!
I'm call YOU out, don't talk sh!t and then try walk away!
Get a pair son, be a man!

I better see YOU next round, or don't ever play this game again...

WEAK @SS B!tCH

TURK!

What the fuck is wrong with you fool? I play or don't play MC is up to me. You can't talk shit like that. You just want to see me play so you can use your other account to HI me. At least I don't cheat. You just use your multi to race your main account to win races. Don't talk shit about me, but look at yourself first.

i think thats how he tells people that he likes them <3

cjw21 Wrote:i think thats how he tells people that he likes them <3

Fuck you asshole. I play fair unlike you and your damn crew.

ur talking to the wrong person now and in the wrong way. did i use any expletives towards you? did i accuse you of any qualities of being false?? ok i will now. number one: i dont cheat. number two: ive seen you cheat. number threee: STFU with all the name calling and false accusations..

So.... see you actually playing then ?? or just on the forums talking crap ?? :eek:

cjw21 Wrote:ur talking to the wrong person now and in the wrong way. did i use any expletives towards you? did i accuse you of any qualities of being false?? ok i will now. number one: i dont cheat. number two: ive seen you cheat. number threee: STFU with all the name calling and false accusations..

Do you have any proof of how I cheat?

Wild^Turkey Wrote:So.... see you actually playing then ?? or just on the forums talking crap ?? :eek:

I play but not wasting my time and lots of money like you. Are you going to use your other account/s to cheat?

So you don't spend, and you don't really put any time into the game. Just talk shit on the forums... Do you even MC bro ? pfftttt

C'mon Man!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon