Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy you won 1st?

MatBond Wrote:Im helping racer win next session.....i want to be in the same crew with him and Justin.....the reason he didnt work on the last day coz he thought some guys were trustworthy....turned out differently so now let's see....

Correct thats the reason i did not work and go crazy working

Okay, now that I found my forum password let me try to defend myself.
I was not trying to take first or get greedy. I worked up because I was afraid of Ezzy taking 2nd. I told racer to work up but I guess time ran out or there was a credit issue or something. If I was greedy I would have taken 2nd from you last session racer, but I gave you my word. I honestly did not try to take first from you. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you I will.

With that being said, the reason this game is so melodramatic and lack luster is because the outcome of the game is decided within the first 4 days of the session. Everyone decides where they place has really taken the excitement out. Just my opinion.
:ladys-man:

Who got IDE?
[r][h][s]

Daggermouth Wrote:Okay, now that I found my forum password let me try to defend myself.
I was not trying to take first or get greedy. I worked up because I was afraid of Ezzy taking 2nd. I told racer to work up but I guess time ran out or there was a credit issue or something. If I was greedy I would have taken 2nd from you last session racer, but I gave you my word. I honestly did not try to take first from you. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you I will.

With that being said, the reason this game is so melodramatic and lack luster is because the outcome of the game is decided within the first 4 days of the session. Everyone decides where they place has really taken the excitement out. Just my opinion.

Ok cool so next session i am going for 1st

Justin got top IDE's

Daggermouth Wrote:the reason this game is so melodramatic and lack luster is because the outcome of the game is decided within the first 4 days of the session. Everyone decides where they place has really taken the excitement out. Just my opinion.

agreed. people shouldn't say "hey, its my turn to win" and actually make it a competition. If the top players decide who wins day 1, then the icon means nothing. earn it.

It would also make it more fun to break the top players into 2 crews to compete and also have people to HI and fight at the end instead of just working for top 3 which is boring.

That's settled then....now let's race....:-)!

teet Wrote:agreed. people shouldn't say "hey, its my turn to win" and actually make it a competition. If the top players decide who wins day 1, then the icon means nothing. earn it.

It would also make it more fun to break the top players into 2 crews to compete and also have people to HI and fight at the end instead of just working for top 3 which is boring.

I agree also but after this session after i had that 1st place i was gna battle it out to get other icon

Owell new session now lets race ! Lol

stop being emos. Dont make me play again ... i will .... PEW PEW PEW ... you Big Grin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

This is getting more interesting Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon