Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football

I have for some time been doing a league with a lot of old MC players. I am wondering if any of the old players that still pop in here would be interested. There is always at least 3-4 of us old timers in it. Justin has become a regular as well was Ryan with Jdoggy taking last year or is it 2 off. The nfl draft has me thinking get some old timers ( people with actual skill ) together again and just bs and talk shit. Let me know if interested.

Not sure about Crescent though (if he even does them) he is probably a Seachicken fan and we already have one of those in group. Which is 1 more than any group needs.

Im in as always. NFL draft pissed me off. Im a cowboys fan. Center and then TE?!?! really?

I am fairly happy with the niners draft. We filled the needs plus got some future draft picks out of deals.

It seems the league might be 12 people next year.

I wouldnt be happy either if I were a cowboys fan. I would think it would be more or less because I was a cowboys fan. Thats about as bad as being a crimson tide fan.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:I wouldnt be happy either if I were a cowboys fan. I would think it would be more or less because I was a cowboys fan. Thats about as bad as being a crimson tide fan.

woah woah! lol at least alabama has won 3 out of the last 4 national titles

You mean bought them....Auburn got caught for that one year that Alabama didnt...

BTW, I believe 99% of all NCAA Football Championships are bought. Look at all the sanctions coming to Oregon.
[Image: 30.png]

You think 12 is right amount guys ?

Mike and Justin invites have been sent

i got it. ill join up

oink
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cowboys NFL Football Team Ishmeet 14 3,508 05-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Ishmeet
  Fantasy Football daddywags 8 2,177 09-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Duce_