Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now!

teet Wrote:where do you think stolen got them? lol

Dude, you don't even know what numbers I'm using, how would you know it's your numbers.....hell I don't even care as long as it works that's what matters....Wink

lol he sucked our nuts they were my numbers. The higher ranges were justins.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:lol he sucked our nuts they were my numbers. The higher ranges were justins.

Hmmm....was it the left or right nuts or both??....:confused:....lol....jk....I think it's more like the left or right tits....Smile.....

MatBond Wrote:Never played with them around but I think Lude (Bryce) and V2.0 is definitely up there together with Stolen. Sorry Romeo...:-). Why dont u come back and show us who u truly is...:-)

Mat, at which point were you relevant in this game? can you link me to an archive screen shot? I do recall seeing your name but for the entire time i played, i don't recall you doing much.

teet Wrote:My best of all time list b/c they were good with 300 players competing:
Dan Danger
Danj535
Pussy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm

^ this is pretty accurate, teet should be on that list and there are others.

"The greatest player" is subject to the credentials people base being a good player on.

Some people had access to to unlimited funds to get them well ahead, some people had access to Rays friendship, some people hacked into the actual game and made what ever adjustments necessary.

I mean who's to say who is the best or who isn't, I don't think anyone was ever THE best.

I do respect all those who didn't have unlimited credits and stayed on for DAYS racing without macros.

That aside, I was a fucking Don, love me or hate me, when I bothered playing, I won and at a time where there was heavy competition.

I fought for positive change in the game and did a lot to try maintain its life through times ray was fucking it up.

There is no point returning to play now, there is no game left. If i click who's online and see 150+ active players, then it's on.

There really isn't a best player of MC for the simple fact that everyone helped someone win something at one time or another. It was just a community of help when you wanted to win. No one ever did it on there own with nothing in this game. Just my 2 cents.
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:There really isn't a best player of MC for the simple fact that everyone helped someone win something at one time or another. It was just a community of help when you wanted to win. No one ever did it on there own with nothing in this game. Just my 2 cents.

i agree!!

nappppppie how goes there? i see u lurking!

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

[quote=rom3o™]Mat, at which point were you relevant in this game? can you link me to an archive screen shot? I do recall seeing your name but for the entire time i played, i don't recall you doing much.

Sorry bro, I only played after you've retired from the game so I didn't really get to play alongside you. I only started playing seriously when Bryce was around and him and Psyful taught me how to play the game and got help from a few others. So when was I relevant? Hmmm...maybe just click on my IGN and get a sneak....Wink.....I wasn't that great anyway, just some lucky wins and help from above....Smile.

But agree totally with RHS that everyone than won got a little bit of help from someone (yes maybe including Ray/Cres) but like Angie said we all needed help sometimes. I was told that you did a lot for this game but left due to frustration it seems. I don't think MC gonna get 150+ legit players anymore so maybe you are not coming back....well MC need people like you to give it a bit more balance (whatever that means.......).

And Angie, stop abusing the model bugs...:-P

abusing model bugs?

I never did such a thing. It was all cruising and boosting. I boosted cars and cruised with them.

*FLEX

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Sorry, my bad....yup just realized that. Can I have that car afterwards...Smile

1st of all; DAN DANGER is a FAKE and FREE CREDIT account

2nd of all; thats not romeo making a reply in this thread *ahem*

3rd of all; this THREAD is completely off topic. please move or lock admin.... thankyou

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N