Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now!

im neutral on this when it comes with justin and angie...

but shariff??( is that ur name??), i will 100% agree with j ustin on the whole stolen shit...

he has cheated with numerous multi's and it's not fair that he had to cheat to beat everyone else...

that's sign of a low life to me
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

MatBond Wrote:Keep telling yourself that Teet.....and if it makes you feel happy then good for you....I personally think you are a good player but nothing out of the ordinary...sorry Angie's better than you....

you are literally the only player who is in denial about his wins. I have never cared about being considered the best. I have focused on helping players since I wrote the first bible in 04. I could could care less about icons.

As far as being someone being considered one of the best of all time, I think you at least needed to win or do well in 03-05 when there were 300 players online at a time and it was actually difficult getting an icon. Pretty much the opposite with stolen. he got all of his first place icons competing against 3-5 other people who didnt spend nearly what he did. Bravo?

My best of all time list b/c they were good with 300 players competing:
Dan Danger
Danj535
Pussy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm

I'll be amoung the greats soon

teet Wrote:you are literally the only player who is in denial about his wins. I have never cared about being considered the best. I have focused on helping players since I wrote the first bible in 04. I could could care less about icons.

As far as being someone being considered one of the best of all time, I think you at least needed to win or do well in 03-05 when there were 300 players online at a time and it was actually difficult getting an icon. Pretty much the opposite with stolen. he got all of his first place icons competing against 3-5 other people who didnt spend nearly what he did. Bravo?

Dan Danger
Danj535
Pussy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:I'll be amoung the greats soon

Go for it Cookie...:-)....btw I respect your opinion Teet....all's good....we are not gonna resolve this anytime this century...let's stop this nonsense and just play....hell I haven't even won this Version yet so Imma gonna try....and your bible works Justin (well most of it anyway)....why dont you continue with V4? Smile

MatBond Wrote:Never played with them around but I think Lude (Bryce) and V2.0 is definitely up there together with Stolen. Sorry Romeo...:-). Why dont u come back and show us who u truly is...:-)

i miss bryce and jeremy Sad
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

MatBond Wrote:Keep telling yourself that Teet.....and if it makes you feel happy then good for you....I personally think you are a good player but nothing out of the ordinary...sorry Angie's better than you....

lol @ me better than teet.

I am a shadow of my former self. If you were around back then justin was a dominative bitch .. even to this day. After i retaught him how to play he became stupid beast

either way i give credit where its due.

No way im better than teet

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

teet Wrote:you are literally the only player who is in denial about his wins. I have never cared about being considered the best. I have focused on helping players since I wrote the first bible in 04. I could could care less about icons.

Dan Danger
Danj535
Pussy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm

omfg i forgot about danj ... i need to change my all time list. Dan danger was good too because ray spoonfeed him creds.

I miss pussy he was a good player too. I loved his avatar.

Jon is good too but the newer revs hes not as dominant as he use to be. I did get him to run with me quite a few times during my reign. Great player though.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

MatBond Wrote:Go for it Cookie...:-)....btw I respect your opinion Teet....all's good....we are not gonna resolve this anytime this century...let's stop this nonsense and just play....hell I haven't even won this Version yet so Imma gonna try....and your bible works Justin (well most of it anyway)....why dont you continue with V4? Smile

because hes missing me .. that bastard took my ideas on his new bible. Slut. i hate you we dominated boost until u put the numbers up. then everyone thinks they can boost. smh

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:because hes missing me .. that bastard took my ideas on his new bible. Slut. i hate you we dominated boost until u put the numbers up. then everyone thinks they can boost. smh

Just to let you know Ang, I got the numbers from Stolen not Teet coz I think he deleted it from his V3 bible post. But I think Justin's numbers must be better for higher range NW...just my 2 cents worth...

MatBond Wrote:Just to let you know Ang, I got the numbers from Stolen not Teet coz I think he deleted it from his V3 bible post. But I think Justin's numbers must be better for higher range NW...just my 2 cents worth...

where do you think stolen got them? lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM