Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cresent

2) Higher networth yields more experience gained per race

I thought high networth = Lots of exp.. what happend?
[r][h][s]

i have been trying to figure it out and i think is that if u got a low nw and u race a high nw person u get a lot of exp but if u are a high nw u dont get that much exp
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

who knows :ooo:

but seriously.. i would like to know what is the deal with exp?
[r][h][s]

i think it means simply the higher nw of the person you race the more exp you get.
"I love it here!
So many things and so many things of each thing."
-Homer

it seems like it isnt working
[r][h][s]

ayo is probably right
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

if he is right, that kinda sucks, cuz i would rather have stayed at level 1 and stocked up on exp for later, rather than level up and have a high NW right away.... Sad

you do get a lot more if u win against a guy with a lot higher NW..and get crap when ur high racing the low guys Cool
AlKi

i should have stayed at level 1 too

90teg2 says:

its the way it use to be when the game first started. stay at a low nw , race people with high nw. dont lvl up until you get enough exp to match the lvl you want. i might even be able to bring back the mc bible for this session. lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon