Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old MC

Has the question ever been posed of running an old build of MC, so when I say old i'm talking pre rev, so 8-9 years ago, along side this version? say old.midnitechallenge.com or some shit.

I reckon that would be mint and might even bring some of the old players back.

id hit it

I'd come back for that..
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

That'd be sick.
I used to play this game religiously back in the early mid 2000s.. Never won but had fun helpin others and at least trying with minimal funds
Bring that ish back some how
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:That'd be sick.
I used to play this game religiously back in the early mid 2000s.. Never won but had fun helpin others and at least trying with minimal funds
Bring that ish back some how

long time no see

teet Wrote:long time no see

What's up man? Do you still play?
Back on topic though..
I wanna play.. But what are the chances of bring back the old MC we all loved and played so much? 2004 ish and on..? Even the 2009 version I kinda got used to and I played that.
[r][h][s]

Can you guys list specifically what you liked/want from the old version of MC?

rhs Wrote:What's up man? Do you still play?

nah, i just stay updated with all of the drama

Well things I liked about the old version:

Pink Slips, RAD, the cars, the levels were much more achievable, the old HI algorithm (actually made it challenging to hit people), the original crew system (crew models) and if we could get more people back into the game then the 5min time limit between racing someone would be good to, I hate the spamming it means people can just come on and log back off in 2mins.

Admin Wrote:Can you guys list specifically what you liked/want from the old version of MC?

Specifically the old game itself as a whole.. If that's possible..
Pretty much a copy and paste from the old MC.

teet Wrote:nah, i just stay updated with all of the drama

Haha.. Cheaters accusing other cheaters of cheatin? LOL

sharpie Wrote:Well things I liked about the old version:

Pink Slips, RAD, the cars, the levels were much more achievable, the old HI algorithm (actually made it challenging to hit people), the original crew system (crew models) and if we could get more people back into the game then the 5min time limit between racing someone would be good to, I hate the spamming it means people can just come on and log back off in 2mins.

RAD.. I remember that.. sleeper cars.

I remember back when I was a 100% noob at the game didn't know anyone at all and this guy challenged me pinks and he had a sleeper car and smoked me.. I thought for sure I was gonna beat him lol. SAD Day.

I guarantee a lot of people old vets wanna play MC but just don't cause it isn't the same game they loved so much.

Also the old aspect of racing.. encourage it more.. The racing is what made me like MC..
Getting experience..
Remember back in the day and racing the person with the highest NW for a free win or even them DNF'fing due to tires and get ALLLL that experience.. Little moments like that made me wanna play the game. Cause it was fun and a challenge... Trying to become fast as possible. Staying on for hours racing and tuning. Crew battles. All the side drama lol. Getting as much crew models as possible because someone in the other crew spent and jumped their CBR so you had to work extra harder!! All while maintaining a life outside of MC! Ya it was worth lol.

/Ramble
[r][h][s]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon