Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In game moderators

Tokkiez Wrote:ryan im curious whats your ign? your forum name looks familiar

i could have sworn you were that one guy who ran with me and black. My memory is a bit fuzzy

IGN is same as my forum name ang, dont remember running with you and johnny, havent played this game since I cant remember when, must be 2008/2009ish

R_Y_A_N Wrote:What are the chances of you getting rid of this cheating scumbag konspira ? If I drop $150 a round into your pocket can I have a few multis and cheat my way to winning things to ? Everyone knows he cheats, is it because he spends stupid money that he is permitted to do it every session ?

This is why they need in game mods. Yes, everyone knows he cheats so I'm guessing he will quit once there are mods b/c he will most likely be the first one banned for it. The game will be a lot more fun and competitive once he is gone.

teet Wrote:The game will be a lot more fun and competitive once he is gone.

My sentiments exactly. Though im not sure how serious the admin is about banning him, in his recent banning spree, he banned 3 of his crew, but did not delete the accounts, which allows him still to compete in crew racing which imo is a little unfair

oh dont worry about anything. It will all eventually fix itself but before any action needs to happen. We all need to have a chat on what to do.

People forget my wrathe. I am a fair admin but i am a very strict one. Be scared <3. Im coming for you Wink
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

R_Y_A_N Wrote:IGN is same as my forum name ang, dont remember running with you and johnny, havent played this game since I cant remember when, must be 2008/2009ish

you were the angry guy no? always hing. Didnt i help you try to get back in the game?

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Angela, that's his ign. He is one of my friends. He is right about cheaters, one of them is SS_Goku. If you check his crew, three of his multis have been banned. SS_Goku is his main account and the other hasn't been banned. He has won lots of sessions in a row. Why isn't he banned? Is it because he's willing to spend lots of money and Admin doesn't do anything and receive the money that he spends? How can his crew take second place with only TWO players in a crew? Please do something about this!!!

There's no way for me to take top HI if he's still playing the game. I could have taken top HI last round, but he came out of nowhere and took it from me. Why doesn't Admin just ban him after there are proves that he cheats?

you dont have to explain to me whos a bot/multi/cheater and who isnt. Trust me i know. I might have stopped playing but i still know who cheats and who doesnt.

Its like what a lot of us oldies have said. No point in quitting because you will always be back.

I technically have stopped playing seriously but im still around.

i have an idea to fix all this, but i shall not reveal this here. Kao hit me up when you can dear.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i totally agree with angie and justin as ign moderators...things were so much simplier back in the day when there were moderators questions were always handle problem that needed to be fixed were fixed...

if your serious about moderators i'd be down to help out...

i think myself as a vet i've been playing since i was 15 yrs and i am now 26...

so i think i kno something something about MC...

n if not i'll be down to come back n play...

i'll be willing to drop money again once cheaters, and issues are fixed...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

btw if you didnt know im buff

*flex Cool

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM