Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In game moderators

We are thinking of looking for a few qualified members that are interested in being active in-game moderators. Their job is to flag suspicious multi accounts.

If you think this is a good idea or if you'd be interested, please reply.

Thanks!

I'd be interested in that, whether or not you'd call me a qualified member or not's a different story but there's not many people who play anymore

Hey Admin.,

Have you checked to see any remaining multi accounts? Even though you have banned three players from [Tit] TouCH_Me crew, but I am sure SS_Goku and SLaY3D are the same person. How come those two accounts haven't been banned? Is it because he spends a lot of money, which benefits for you? Please look into that. Thanks!!!

I use to be a mod for you guys years ago. Then became forum moderator til you guys had your split. If you still need help let me know.

I rarely play seriously anymore (which is what i think you need of a moderator). Dont play to compete anymore. I already have achieved everything i need.

Let me know if you need help. Im usually online 20 hours a day.

I would be glad to bring this game back to its glory days.

--

I also nominate another person whos been here since the beginning days. Justin/Teet

There also has to be rules/guidelines for moderators. Such as helping, guides, thwarting bots, scripts and ofcourse customer service.

--

If you do have to instill game moderators again. Please keep it to a small group of people. Dont want to many players going power hungry for no reason.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

sign me up. I don't play anymore, but I still check in on things and I was a mod before.

Id back Angie and Justin as IG mods, as long as you promise to be fair and get rid of the cheaters *cough* SS_Goku *cough*

Kao knows my history with this game. I ran with the notorious silence from day 1 to retirement.

Ive been my fair share of fun and trouble in this game. My reputation speaks for itself but thats the best thing. Since weve been on both sides of the field and as former mods. We have a complete understanding what needs to be done and enforced to bring this game back to the way it was.

We know what to do and what not to do. Ofcourse when we were still competing we had our fair share of troubles, but thats the best thing. Me and justin have been here for to damn long. Quitting , then coming back , Then quitting, then back so on and so on. This game has been like a baby to us.

I personally think being a moderator requires this of a person. To have an understanding of the game, while at the same time. Trying to make the playing field as fair as possible. I already have an idea whos bots and who isnt. I see right through a script, macro, bot or multi.

But ofcourse this wont be achieved over a days time and it also requires the help of the remaining community, the mod team itself, former players and newer players as well.

We definetely need to talk kao. msn me [email protected]

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

K... this is a great start. I'll set something up and get the ball rolling. Smile

What are the chances of you getting rid of this cheating scumbag konspira ? If I drop $150 a round into your pocket can I have a few multis and cheat my way to winning things to ? Everyone knows he cheats, is it because he spends stupid money that he is permitted to do it every session ?

ryan im curious whats your ign? your forum name looks familiar

i could have sworn you were that one guy who ran with me and black. My memory is a bit fuzzy

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Cres When does the New game start NYPD 0 1,456 08-13-2018, 02:52 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  Game Start o_O_MIDORI_O_o 3 2,672 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I cant get the game! Jarrod Cheel 1 1,879 04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Start Daggermouth 1 1,921 06-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM