Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is scripting/bots still an issue?

Admin Wrote:Thanks Tok... You've always been a lot of help and I've always appreciated it. I'm working on a method that'll stop the bots/scripts and multi accounts.

I'll take a peak at the Midnitemafia and see what they are doing.

I think once this is resolved, it should turn the game play around significantly and we can then look into advertising and get more new players.

Ehh, I really don't think scripting or botting is a problem with this new version. I see no point to doing it. The racing, you can just sit there and spam hit 'Race' anyway, no need to script it. And it's not like people have millions of creds to just sit there and write a script for stealing. I think multi's are the problem, I really don't think anyone is scripting, because if there were a way it would benefit someone, I would have done it while I played.

Tokkiez Wrote:Also jeremy if you think about it. We all played this to past time. Just over the years we have met some cool people. We are all older now, we have more capitol. We have the wallets to spend, but thats the point im trying to make. Why would we spend if nothing is being fixed.

But hey it will all eventually get better

i hear what your saying angie...i have also met cool and interesting people since i started playing 9 yrs ago, and i wont be spending anymore money until it is fixed...i dont have to buy membership due to mine doesnt run out until january and the creds i get are from winning top 3...

but i would also love for this game to go back to the glory days...

and i second her opinion for fb advertising and/or fb game...

she is right alot more people would be playing and it will make the game interesting, more competition wise...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Admin Wrote:Thanks Tok... You've always been a lot of help and I've always appreciated it. I'm working on a method that'll stop the bots/scripts and multi accounts.

I'll take a peak at the Midnitemafia and see what they are doing.

I think once this is resolved, it should turn the game play around significantly and we can then look into advertising and get more new players.

And we all know it has to go back to a competition based game for it to get some of its former glory back. Everyone knows now it's in one of those pay to win phases, which is fine, but no skill is necessary. It's literally who wants to dump the most creds. I mean that's all fine and dandy, it's a business I get it, but there has to be some sort of skill involved in beating other players instead of what it is now. You buy creds, you buy energy, you race, you're ahead... The whole energy system in general is stupid. You shouldn't have to buy 2 items just to do something as simple as racing. Keep it at racing creds, and the energy system has to be killed, it's somewhat ridiculous. Not to mention HI'ing should keep the game competitive, not one-sided. 10% of NW yielded from a successful HI is too much, you can take people down with 2k creds, so it changes the standings day to day... There has to be some way to get a momentum going for a player. Nobody wants to dump that many creds to racing and cruising and working just to have it all go to shit in 2 hours. HI'ing is a big part of the game, but the way it is now it's just too much.

i sadly agree with this. ron my injun where have u been? i missed ya
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Integrating MC into Facebook is actually what we're planning on doing next. We're hoping that with this integration, it will stop a lot of the multi's.

The game play itself will be updated too... We may do away with the energy thing like you've all mentioned. Other tweeks like HI % and stuff, we'll adjust as well - just need your guys feedback on that.

I have been playing this game since 03 and have suggested several things to try and help the game over the years. I dont know what it is about this damn game, but I always seem to come back to it as do a lot of the original players. I would love to see this game become what I know it could be. I'm a gamer and always will be, so I hope this game will stay on my short list of games that I do play. Diablo 3 FTW Tongue

teets mom FTW :redface:

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Hmmm should I write a new bot? O.o

Are there ways this game could be back in the old days such as gold and non gold members? We also gained EXP quickly, but now it takes forever. It takes 500 credits just to change IGN?

calder :eek:hihi

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  are these bots?? poter 4 2,070 10-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  There are bots out there still.... chuss 30 5,948 11-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  are these bots?? Aramis 15 3,862 07-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Last Post: mopardrag

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon