Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is scripting/bots still an issue?

Just wondering if this is still going on within the game. Please let me know. Big Grin

yes its still an issue. Thats why a lot of us have quit.

But the main concern really is the massive multis. There should be some kind of prevention of creating massive accounts. A computer ip restraint of some sort.

The few players who do decide to stay or come back to play for a bit .. ends up quitting because you have 1 person who has 100-200 accounts/multis hitting them.

Personally ive been with this game for quite awhile and its a bother to play when all this is happening and nothing is getting fixed.

A lot of players would play if changes/restraints were held up. Thats my 2 cents on this.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Also bring back crew password so people cant burn crews again. So shit like 2 seasons ago doesnt happen again.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Thanks.. is there particular areas in the game that are being scripted? ie: is it just the player vs player racing that scripts/bots are being used?

I assume players are making multi's manually? Or is that being scripted too?

Tokkiez Wrote:yes its still an issue. Thats why a lot of us have quit.

But the main concern really is the massive multis. There should be some kind of prevention of creating massive accounts. A computer ip restraint of some sort.

The few players who do decide to stay or come back to play for a bit .. ends up quitting because you have 1 person who has 100-200 accounts/multis hitting them.

Personally ive been with this game for quite awhile and its a bother to play when all this is happening and nothing is getting fixed.

A lot of players would play if changes/restraints were held up. Thats my 2 cents on this.

idk bout the bots...

but wtf is scripting?...

i agree with the crew password thing...she's referring to my shit getting disbanded...

and the multi's are horrible...

i decided to waste all my creds on this round cause this round will be my final round until everything that is addressed in these posts are fixed...

once they are fixed then i will possibly return and spend more money again...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

From what ive seen and heard .. Scripting is still valid in everything.

Stealing, Racing and Spamming from what ive seen. I truly believe these people are making these accounts with scripts. I havent seen this many multis since early rev2.

Sadly you have 1 guy pretending to be all these different players and its quite obvious. Its pretty sad.

From what ive seen in other games, Set up an anti macro script. The engine itself will detect if there is any macros or scripts being used. If im correct that one game midnitemafia had it. You can check it out and see if it fits to your liking.

--

Im not saying all this will be fixed in a day or few. You are just one person. No ones expecting that. We just need some kind of feedback or some kind of progress update. That way people will be willing to give you and this game a chance to be good once again.

Without ray in the picture kao, you have a lot of resources. Players who hated ray are willing to help you. A lot of the old players are all techies. Ask around you maybe suprised who would help you out.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Thanks Tok... You've always been a lot of help and I've always appreciated it. I'm working on a method that'll stop the bots/scripts and multi accounts.

I'll take a peak at the Midnitemafia and see what they are doing.

I think once this is resolved, it should turn the game play around significantly and we can then look into advertising and get more new players.

that would be fantastic...

i have loads of friends who like racing type games...

once the game looks like it's going to start going for the better ill come back n spend more again...

but as for now, im only playin just to pass the time...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Advertising would be good .. As ive proposed over the years to ray. I dont know if youve ever heard of the idea. But why not incorporate a fb game that links directly through this website.

It will self promote and increase the the population vastly. Similar to how farmville, Castleville, or how the new nba2k13(consoles) has a fb game linking with the actual game that gives you perks.

Im full of ideas, if you need help or ideas let me know.

I will admit, ive had my fair share of troubled times, mischief and fun in this game. Ive been here for quite a long time. I would like to see this game to the way it was.

Ive met some great people on here, it would be nice if it was just like that all over again.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Also jeremy if you think about it. We all played this to past time. Just over the years we have met some cool people. We are all older now, we have more capitol. We have the wallets to spend, but thats the point im trying to make. Why would we spend if nothing is being fixed.

But hey it will all eventually get better

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  are these bots?? poter 4 2,070 10-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  There are bots out there still.... chuss 30 5,948 11-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Last Post: rom3o™
  are these bots?? Aramis 15 3,862 07-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Last Post: mopardrag

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon