Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faggots

ya...i've wrote to him again and again but obviously he doest care about the comcerns in his game...for people who like me who actually loved pllaying before CHEATERS came n fucked shit up...he aint doing shit about konspira's multi crew and not doing something bout him hacking me, disbanding my crew so he could win it, and locking me out of my account...it's pretty fucking pathetic you have to cheat in a game where only like 10 actual players exist in...your nothing but a dirty cheating loser dude...

cres? kaos? whoever owns this game get ur ass in gear n fix all this shit so people who are actually good at will come back n play...most people left because of the damn cheaters in the game...

this round probably will be my last round as well til the game is fixed from all the damn cheaters, and something is done about the person (konspira) who fucked my crew and account all up on me at the end of last round...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:ya...i've wrote to him again and again but obviously he doest care about the comcerns in his game...for people who like me who actually loved pllaying before CHEATERS came n fucked shit up...he aint doing shit about konspira's multi crew and not doing something bout him hacking me, disbanding my crew so he could win it, and locking me out of my account...it's pretty fucking pathetic you have to cheat in a game where only like 10 actual players exist in...your nothing but a dirty cheating loser dude...

cres? kaos? whoever owns this game get ur ass in gear n fix all this shit so people who are actually good at will come back n play...most people left because of the damn cheaters in the game...

this round probably will be my last round as well til the game is fixed from all the damn cheaters, and something is done about the person (konspira) who fucked my crew and account all up on me at the end of last round...

Ok your pointing fingers but you are the one with mosthatedinmc as a multi. Accuse me of hacking when you don't even remember how dumb you are by giving me access to your account, hahahah and to top it off talk smack about me in your crew chat.

[D_I] CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
August 22, 2012
5:52am Can u please tune my car...my laptop got stolen and I cant dyno on my phone it dnt show everything

IGDKing

Naomi08

And ur the only one im leaving alone this round...but at the end I cantromise I wont HI to gaon some positioms k thank you bro

You don't go around asking for help then burn people mate. Cause karma is a bitch and when it bites back it bites back 10 fold... So don't go crying you got fucked over when you deserve it cause in the end you got nothing cause you put it upon yourself!!!

ALSO CRYING TO TEET AND TOKKIES FOR HELP PFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

YOUR A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL CRYING UNCLE Wink

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:TO THE FAGGOT WHO DISBANDED MY CREW AND LOCKED ME OUTTA MY ACCOUNT UR SCREWED NOW...IM COMING AT EVERYONE WITH A VENGENCE NOW...SO BE PREPARED TO GET MESSED WITH EVERYONE...IT'S PATHETIC HOW PEOPLE HAVE TO CHEAT TO WIN AGAIN...THIS GAME REMAINS THE SAME...NEXT ROUND WILL BE MY LAST ROUND I PLAY...SO IM COMING FOR EVERYONE NOW...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm so scared right now :eek:..... Love me, hate me I'm waiting!!! Big Grin

teet Wrote:why would you trust anyone in this game with your password? There is one person I trust that much in this game. Regardless, it shows how pathetic they are for doing it. When you have no skill, you have to literally screw someone out of their account to be able to win. Sad thing is, he is probably proud of all of those 1st place icons even though everyone except him knows they are all a joke, just like him.

if cres does find out who did it, they should be perma banned. I will only come back if cres actually punishes the person who did it

Hey teet come back for a round. Yeah do it Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin hey and one more thing.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I BEAT YOU YOUR BIBLE SUCKS!!!!!

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:ya i rang...give u one guess...and thats the only guess you'll need...i had top crew won n he/they disbanded my crew and changed my pw and i dont remember wht my email address is...so i wrote to cres to see whats good...

one final round justin and ang?

The reason you don't remember your email is.....
a) your drug fucked b) it's a multi account c) BOTH

Lock in C) BOTH!!!!!

i'm not even gonna reply to that shit...it's all pathetic bullshit...so have urself a GOOD DAY!!

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i'm not even gonna reply to that shit...it's all pathetic bullshit...so have urself a GOOD DAY!!

You just did and ouch the truth hurts don't it. I told you, you got nothing buddy!!! You can tell everyone you have been hard done by but as soon as the public hear about the truth you crumble like a cookie..... Hahaahahahaahahah hey buddy that's the way the cookie crumbles!!!!!! The only pathetic thing around here is you mate Big Grin

ok whatever u say buddy...thead over now...it's turning into pointless bullshit

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

jeremy just stop playing like the rest of us did.

Get diablo on amazon u can get it for 10 bucks there. Have fun with me and justin! amped is playing and same as seth and jon. You can always play with us
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

im most likely getting in on monday...once i get it ill message u on msn n tell u my ign

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz