Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Teet

YmCmB Wrote:LoL justin your funny tho but hey good luck to you all next round you guys just wanted me to screw him over and i choose not too so suck it up and stop bein a baby its a damn game bro

Yes, it is a game. There are also arguments and rivals in every game. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't being a baby at any point. I'm pretty sure I won. That makes me a baby? Odd

Thats funny cause i dont recall none of that and i was never on his account haha if i was on his account and you asked for a screen shot i woulda gave it to you dummy.... you take this game to seriously
:eek::eek:YmCmB:eek::eek:

Cmk, you're a complete bullshitter. You talked shit the whole way through the new Midnite Boost round and you've done the same through this round. You cry like a little girl if you don't get your way or if you get owned. I'm suprised you're even unbanned after being banned for scamming free Credits from Raymond in 2009. Dude, learn to play and work with people rather than abusing people who are quite clearly going to own your ass. Rolleyes
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

haha yall cheated on midniteboost wat you mean

YmCmB Wrote:Thats funny cause i dont recall none of that and i was never on his account haha if i was on his account and you asked for a screen shot i woulda gave it to you dummy.... you take this game to seriously

so you are just a liar. much better. So you didnt copy and paste me a message from stolens inbox from where he bought 60k credits on march 30th?

YmCmB Wrote:haha yall cheated on midniteboost wat you mean

Okay sure dude Rolleyes

teet Wrote:so you are just a liar. much better. So you didnt copy and paste me a message from stolens inbox from where he bought 60k credits on march 30th?

Don't waste your time Justin. He's a terrible lier. He tried to bullshit to me and Ron several times. He lives on scamming people.

haha nate honestly you sux at all games with out help dude thats y you needed ron to protect you haha... its easy to win a game if you macro the whole session

dang it suxs you can warn me on here for sayin nottin wrong at all haha

YmCmB Wrote:haha nate honestly you sux at all games with out help dude thats y you needed ron to protect you haha... its easy to win a game if you macro the whole session

What the fuck are you on about you complete idiot? You talked complete shit to me saying you were better than me, I got WAY over double your earnings without ANY help AT ALL. I didn't use a macro at all, that was you, good job on failing that. Everybody knows I can't make a macro for shit. Dropped yourself in that one idiot. Ron didn't protect me once either. Just stop talking so much shit, you're a terrible, terrible player and only get icons with others help. Leave, please. Do everyone a favour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Hey Teet! Tokkiez 8 2,570 11-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM