Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Tokkie on the win!

Congrats and welcome back! lol you had some stiff competition for the win (end sarcasm) lol. Great to see a vet win another round. I thought stolen spent enough to win this round (end sarcasm) . Having friends in this game helps for sure. Making enemies guarantees you not to win (you know who you are) Smile Smile Smile I actually feel like I won without winning!! ROFL!!!! Maybe more people should read the MC Bible for tips!! Smile Smile

honestly i didnt want to do it ... but frog called me out. Said i couldnt do it. I was being modest and was going to let him win. I didnt like how he just went off talking shit and egging me on.

Plus i got reminded how stolen did fuck me for first. He did fuck me over the last season of rev2 .. so why not payback i suppose.

We are at even odds now.

You want to come at me next round? Sure why not. Ill welcome it. Makes the game more fun. I hate how this game has become. Everyone is all buddy buddy now expecting easy icons because they want it.

I say f that. Its time to bring some old school back into this.

Love me or hate me .. i do not care. In the end its still the same results. Im still on top.

Thats a fact.

--

I wont make this all about me. Congrats on top crew nate. Its about damn time. Even though you kicked me. Its all good. Congrats.

Congrats to justin for finally finishing his icons. I retire for half a year and your still havent finished. Pfft.

Congrats to half gay for getting hi. See i stayed out of it. You really did tempt me though when you said you withdrawed 20k on accident.

Congrats to justin on ide and 3rd

Congrats to stolen for ide and 2nd

and to whoever else got top10. (pointing at you ryan)

--

Atleast we know next season the game will be interesting. Let the games begin Big Grin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

[Image: tokkiezwinmar302012.jpg]

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i had to dedicate that round to you justin. You helped me realize why i hated this game and retired. Thanks

If you are going to talk shit, do yourself a favor and look at past winners. Past crews ... deal with it

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

ya it must suck to spend hundreds and not win when 1st and 3rd spend $0 lol

Congrats to tokkie for the great scam congrats to teet for 3rd and cmk for the hi easy to win when there's no comp hey cmk lol teet didn't spend hundreds and money is nothing to me lol just got to say ur bible is shit and again I placed and again me against u clowns I don't care what u guys say but how does it feel when u guys play for years and I just start and place again ouch!!! Hahahaha it's just a game and u guys carry on like it's a davinchi code or a secret sorority

Yes, you just started playing.....on that account. When you spend like you do, a person could sign on for the first time ever and place. You got played so hard. We were sitting their laughing so hard when you were trying to "bait me" into jumping and you did EXACTLY what we wanted you to do the entire round, hell for the last few rounds. Nothing happens in this game that we don't want to happen. Tokkie wanted 1st, she got it, I wanted 3rd to finish my icons, i got it (without even trying the last 5 hours), so 2nd was free. you didn't even have to waste credits and you could of won 2nd. Great job on filling the spot no one else wanted!!! Obviously this game is like the da vinci code since you can't figure out how to win 1st. It's not a secret sorority. We have always ran together, you were just too stupid to realize it and got WORKED! Man I can't stop laughing just thinking about what must of been going through your mind when tokkie was screwing you over. LOL Big Grin

Also, does your keyboard not have a period key on it? That was one confusing ass post. Luckily I had my trusty "Reading post's from Dummies" book handy.

Can't u get it through your head I spent fuck all lol. Man ur a joke it's pretty sad how you take this game to heart I got to say ur a broke ass realestate grown man who plays this game for 8 YEARS and writes a fucking Bible for God sake like read these words u spent 8 years on this game and wrote a Bible are u single still and live at home with ur mum u stopped me winning this round there's still more to go u got nothing teet except ur lame ass Bible $100 might be expensive for the average American haha but for me it's chicken feed and I reckon u must of gotten picked on at school hey anyways what ever makes u sleep at night Teet wrote a Bible hahahahaha soon LAME!!! And Tokkie ur a BITCH

Your post keep getting worse and worse. It takes me 5 minutes to try and decipher your posts. You are right, I am a broke, single guy who lives at home with my "mum"? What's really more sad? The fact that I have the knowledge to write a user guide for the game to try and help people or the fact that you actually see it as something that makes me a loser? I could sit here all day and type and spell like a retarded 8 year old with the education of a rock or I could spend my time helping others. Hmm...which do you think you are? (can't wait for your comeback)

As far as your spending goes, let's do some math here....

You had 9,458 wins

you get 3 energy a day (1 every 8 hours , 80 energy per pack) = 240 races/day

plus say you get another 40/day from free energy

So that's around 280-300 FREE energy a day

12 Day round = 3600 FREE energy

3600 FREE energy
-your total 9,458 wins
-----------
= 5,858 (close enough) PAID for energy

Energy is $10 for 400 (best deal)

so 5,858/400 is 14.6 (we will just say 14)

so you would of had to buy 14 energy packs at $10 a piece which is $140 spent on racing alone, not counting it would cost you almost 95,000 CREDITS ($160 in credits) to achieve those races. Plus add on 180,000 models in 1 day. Even if you were getting 80 models per cruise which is average for lvl 26, thats at least 20,000 credits used in 1 day for cruising, plus at least another 30,000 credits for working the last 2 days. Thats not even counting the credits you spent on boosting and HIng.

So..........

$140 - racing
145,000 - credits minus the 80,000 you won for 2nd,HI,and IDE
--------
equals - 65,000 credits - $100ish (not including boost and HI credits)

so at least $250 and I'm sure you actually spent a lot more. I know , I know, you make $150,000 a year so its chicken feed to you.

good game, well played angela. Wink
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM