Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

well it's been fun playing for these past 9 yrs but im done playing...i spend n spend just for wht to get fucked over for no fucking reason...you can bann my fucking accnt suspend it fucking delete it idgaf...have fun playin this game guys where fags love to team up and drop people cause they were just having fun...FUCK ALL U FAGS WHO DID DIRTY TO CLARK AND I...I HOPE CLARK COMES BACK AND WINS THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME...good ridense MC...done wasting my money...DUECES TO ALL U PEOPLE...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

_T_A_X_M_A_N

ROFL!!!! We team up to drop you?! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! First off, I screwed you 2 over by myself. YOU TWO were the ones who teamed up to abuse the HI insurance and try to screw me. Guess what?! You got out played and out smarted. You thought you had everything planned out and would run away with the win. WRONG!!! HAHAHA!! Oh how the tables have turned! It's so funny hearing you say someone played dirty. ROFL Look in the mirror much? You two had fun playing dirty and lazy and using the HI insurance? I JUST HAD A BLAST DROPPING YOU TWO!!!! WEEEE!!!!! CYA!!!

ur a fucking twit...hahaha...we werent teaming up to beat u, ur such an ignorant fuck...hahaha we teamed up to get into top3...so much u fucking kno u were taking first i was getting second and clark was getting third...so yet so much u know u dirty fucking ignorant fucking twit...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

So you two were going to give me first? Is that why once you caught me you 2 HId me as much as possible and dropped me then kept HIn each other? lol I hate that it turned out this way, But I wanted to make a point that you can win this game playing straight up and working ALONE. No hard feelings here. I talk smack, but you cant take anything personal. It's just a game and this has by far been one of the best rounds yet.

jeremy everything was all good untill you lost the lead its a game get over it..people spend and lose everyday on this game....
:eek::eek:YmCmB:eek::eek:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon