Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done. My final contribution to MC.

I finally give up. I have played this game for almost 8 years now. I have given players of this game more help and insight than any other player. I'm tired of playing and paying to play a game that will never change. I wrote the first MC Bible almost 6 years ago and whether you want to admit it or not, it changed the way people play the game. I came back and wrote the second one just to try an help new players, but that's a waste since no one new plays. I don't really blame Kao for the way the game is now, I think it has been going downhill for awhile now, but I continued to play b/c people i knew wanted help to win or get top 3 in the game, so I stuck around to help them place. I have spent a lot of real money and time on this game to help people who I know on the internet win this game. I have tried and tried to help this game get better, but I feel it has all been a waste. So here is an extremely short version of my final MC Bible v3.

Easy Win
---------
If you want to win in this game (until Kao changes it) all you have to do is find someone who will buy insurance and the two of you HI each other back and forth 10-15+ times a day (or as much as possible). You will end up the same NW you had when you started HI'n , but you will get paid the 60% from HI payouts. It's how the top 3 has won the last 3-4 rounds.

HIs
-----
If you are trying to HI someone up to 2x your nw, just use 49/149. unless you are in the millions, just do 49/149 and wait a few seconds to try again 47/147 and 48/148 also work. I dont know if it matters, but I usually only like to HI someone when there is less than 20 seconds left on the game clock. once you get in the millions, you can HI up to 2.5x your nw with 49/149 if you spam (put in your number and hit enter real fast before the page loads) 5-6 times. If someone is 3x-4x your nw, use 154/221 and spam once again. If someone is 6x-9x your nw, spam 235/369. 154/221 and 235/369 dont work as well, but if you really need it, they will work well enough.

Peace

xD

And here I am logging on to see if I should come back for a round, next round!

Well, thanks for your Bibles teet. Never played with u directly but I've heard and noticed only good things Smile
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

thanks justin for all ur help...it's gonna pay when i place top 3 again...it was nice taking advice from a true legend like u
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Gos Wrote:xD

And here I am logging on to see if I should come back for a round, next round!

Well, thanks for your Bibles teet. Never played with u directly but I've heard and noticed only good things Smile

<3 Your signature ONLY because I'm in it...

teet Wrote:I finally give up. I have played this game for almost 8 years now. I have given players of this game more help and insight than any other player. I'm tired of playing and paying to play a game that will never change. I wrote the first MC Bible almost 6 years ago and whether you want to admit it or not, it changed the way people play the game. I came back and wrote the second one just to try an help new players, but that's a waste since no one new plays. I don't really blame Kao for the way the game is now, I think it has been going downhill for awhile now, but I continued to play b/c people i knew wanted help to win or get top 3 in the game, so I stuck around to help them place. I have spent a lot of real money and time on this game to help people who I know on the internet win this game. I have tried and tried to help this game get better, but I feel it has all been a waste. So here is an extremely short version of my final MC Bible v3.

Easy Win
---------
If you want to win in this game (until Kao changes it) all you have to do is find someone who will buy insurance and the two of you HI each other back and forth 10-15+ times a day (or as much as possible). You will end up the same NW you had when you started HI'n , but you will get paid the 60% from HI payouts. It's how the top 3 has won the last 3-4 rounds.

HIs
-----
If you are trying to HI someone up to 2x your nw, just use 49/149. unless you are in the millions, just do 49/149 and wait a few seconds to try again 47/147 and 48/148 also work. I dont know if it matters, but I usually only like to HI someone when there is less than 20 seconds left on the game clock. once you get in the millions, you can HI up to 2.5x your nw with 49/149 if you spam (put in your number and hit enter real fast before the page loads) 5-6 times. If someone is 3x-4x your nw, use 154/221 and spam once again. If someone is 6x-9x your nw, spam 235/369. 154/221 and 235/369 dont work as well, but if you really need it, they will work well enough.

Peace

Yeah man, my membership and HI insurance ran out, and I didn't feel like renewing them just to sit on and HI back and forth another session. I started logging on once, maaaaybe twice a day just to spend my creds boosting or something, but that's fallen to like once a week maybe... Now I just come on every now and then to check the forums... If you're leaving, I'm coming with ya buddy hahaha.

Do enjoy your 2012 though, and have a happy new year bro.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  final round NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 3 2,179 07-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Street Heist Registrations OPEN - final beta test period imported_admin 5 1,661 01-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  final rank _MAG_ 5 1,771 01-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Good Game Post your final evaulation Here pacosantos 9 2,256 06-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Last Post: mullenm14
  post your final game stats here nitroussuprarola 43 7,523 05-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Final Stats sjgrox2x 23 5,799 04-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon