Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most of mc

i dont know what has gotten to almost everyones head now adays but you guys all whine like some bitches. You guys get mad cause I dont let you have everything easy, so you cry about it. Get over it, it im not letting anyone get anything just given to them. Im gonna spam you if you are in a car and going for top crew. That is part of the game, dontwanna be spammed dont go for top crew. You wanna bitch about your ratio then when you see me on get out of a car. You want to say I suck thats fine but I will own just about everyone of you and the majority of you know it so you stick together on here. You make a crew name about me then get mad and cry to the cres when I make one about you. Everyone here needs to grow some balls. Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

Even cres is a fucking cry baby

tread Wrote:i dont know what has gotten to almost everyones head now adays but you guys all whine like some bitches. You guys get mad cause I dont let you have everything easy, so you cry about it. Get over it, it im not letting anyone get anything just given to them. Im gonna spam you if you are in a car and going for top crew. That is part of the game, dontwanna be spammed dont go for top crew. You wanna bitch about your ratio then when you see me on get out of a car. You want to say I suck thats fine but I will own just about everyone of you and the majority of you know it so you stick together on here. You make a crew name about me then get mad and cry to the cres when I make one about you. Everyone here needs to grow some balls. Dont dish it out if you cant take it.

*Let us have everything easy? ROFL you haven't stopped a single person in this game from doing exactly what they want.
*Who is complaining about their ratio? I think everyone's is good except yours.
*Who have you owned besides yourself? You cant HI. You cant boost. You can only lose 1,500 races and justify it by saying you let us spam you, yet you justify your spamming by saying you are doing it b/c we spammed you. lol
*You have managed to have everyone hate you and realize what a punk you are. Us "sticking together" isn't b/c we need protection from "elite" players like you. We stick together b/c most of us are friends and enjoy playing side by side. I don't see what being part of a crew has anything to do with your ability to "own" us.
*I made a crew name calling you a noob. That's pretty harmless in my book. You turn around and make one using an extremely immature and offensive word (fag). Then b/c you broke the rules and crescent changed it (he could of dis banned the crew or banned you for breaking the rules), you think of the brilliant idea of making one implying that crescent is gay himself. Now you just look like an idiot being in the crew "cries2much".

tread Wrote:Even cres is a fucking cry baby

I think he did you a favor by not banning you, but hopefully if you keep it up, he cant correct his mistake. Smile

poop

v2pointOH Wrote:poop

ya he is full of shit

i smell love in the air
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

So everyone thinks im a treads multi. LOL its good your disguising my name now, . also i think i got GSPCS in shit sorry dude it wasnt actually him btw raymond.

Oh tokkie. Yur still the same old cow. Nothing changes on here apart from NZ fucking ruled this game over the years WOOOOOP. also tokkz ask ron if im tread hahaha he stole me fucking car and i messaged him on msn with my msn. "[email protected]"Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. New and need help to the game? Feel free to contact me.

Yes i do actually its you. Why keep saying everyones tread when the players are coming back to pplay. fuck tread who the fuck cares about him. god he was like this 5-10 years ago also.

CRESSSSSmile can i please have my original UNKNOWN_NZL Unbanned please. with my medalsTongue thaanks you

someone got something in his bum. Ease up dude not everything is about you
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

what's this nz that apparently ruled the game ._.?

also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLkEH7v..._embedded#!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon