Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most of mc

hahaha nah i just think its funny that tread is back playing here LOL. theres not alot of people that play now....Apart from multis hiing and racing you!!

We didnt own we did some rounds, paul, (H8MEEVO) Vaughn (Consulate). Sharpeeee and blackkkkySmile all NZTongueBig Grin

houseplayer i was told you're tread?

:eek: nope.

hi tread
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

houseplayer Wrote:We didnt own we did some rounds, paul, (H8MEEVO) Vaughn (Consulate). Sharpeeee and blackkkkySmile all NZTongueBig Grin

Awwww I feel the love.

And its not tread.

NZ crew was mad. Many rounds owned in every aspect Smile
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

mSzura Wrote:what's this nz that apparently ruled the game ._.?

also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLkEH7v..._embedded#!

Oh, when they all found a credit bug and distributed it internally within themselves... Although I did manage to beat them most of the time even though they literally had infinite credits.

v2pointOH Wrote:Oh, when they all found a credit bug and distributed it internally within themselves... Although I did manage to beat them most of the time even though they literally had infinite credits.

credit bug? you don't say. reminds me of slammedfire personally, hearing that :P

yeah me and ron were on the wrong end of it. We lost to credit glitchers. :p

Its ok i still laaav you guys
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

The credit bug, you guys are too innocent ay youd never do anything wrong. Ray should have clicked that he was not making alot of money and some players were going sky high. thats the 1st part of being an admin.

BUT.
I can have all NZ players verify this i did not use the credit bug/ Hence whilst i was racing with them they did not tell me, paul knows i spent whilst they were racing for free, But i got told the day before ray found out. I logged in to see if it would work but it didnt. And by then ray had known about it and i was banned. Fuck i dont care to be honest i know ive spent close to 40,000$ on this stupid game and i wont do it again thats all. Most of it went VS Calder and his stupid team

Tokkiez Wrote:yeah me and ron were on the wrong end of it. We lost to credit glitchers. :p

Its ok i still laaav you guys

Still i love that i made a multi and joined your crew because i didnt know what the bug was, and you guys were using it aswellTongue Just not like what these guys were

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon