Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most of mc

houseplayer Wrote:i know ive spent close to 40,000$ on this stupid game

$40,000 pennies?

houseplayer Wrote:[SIZE="1"]The credit bug, you guys are too innocent ay youd never do anything wrong. Ray should have clicked that he was not making alot of money and some players were going sky high. thats the 1st part of being an admin.

BUT.
I can have all NZ players verify this i did not use the credit bug/ Hence whilst i was racing with them they did not tell me, paul knows i spent whilst they were racing for free, But i got told the day before ray found out. I logged in to see if it would work but it didnt. And by then ray had known about it and i was banned. Fuck i dont care to be honest i know ive spent close to 40,000$ on this stupid game and i wont do it again thats all.[/SIZE] Most of it went VS Calder and his stupid team

which proves that calder has more intelligence on a single hair, on one side of his nutsack than you would ever achieve as a living being :p

i based that off the amount you gave, which was 40,000 usd divided by a generous estimation of as to how long it'd take for you to accumulate such a fortune, multiplied by how long the period on mc was in seconds while juxtaposing that with calder as a mass.

so yeah. a single hair, on either side of his nuts = you :p

lol lol. Yeah when damn raymond was giving him free 100$ 60,000 credits got a bit gay thenTongue
damn admins are always cheaters ay. i own some mafia games now so much more revenue then this. There are actually jackpots where you win $3000 for spending Not 150$ hahahaha.

40,000USD$ is ning to me man i just about earn that in a week nowTongue I just dont like these games now, might be better with a better Admin who actually caresSmile

Raymond was a damn cheating admin everyone. People even fucking proved it, By him telling them cpanal passwords EVERYTHING! thats y there were bugs is becuase ray just gave pass out too wrong people who he had fucked over, so they did the same to him but it was actually us who got it through the game. I have plenty of people who can prove this with msn Convos. Even down to haven there own ip in the cpanal accs. Rolleyes

if you guys want to see how i roll. Come to the mafia games i playSmile atleast if you spend 5,000 USD the jackpot will move up about 2,500 then you get everyone else buying in too.

houseplayer Wrote:[SIZE="1"]lol lol. Yeah when damn raymond was giving him free 100$ 60,000 credits got a bit gay thenTongue
damn admins are always cheaters ay. i own some mafia games now so much more revenue then this. There are actually jackpots where you win $3000 for spending Not 150$ hahahaha.

40,000USD$ is ning to me man i just about earn that in a week nowTongue I just dont like these games now, might be better with a better Admin who actually caresSmile[/SIZE]

houseplayer Wrote:[SIZE="1"]Raymond was a damn cheating admin everyone. People even fucking proved it, By him telling them cpanal passwords EVERYTHING! thats y there were bugs is becuase ray just gave pass out too wrong people who he had fucked over, so they did the same to him but it was actually us who got it through the game. I have plenty of people who can prove this with msn Convos. Even down to haven there own ip in the cpanal accs. Rolleyes][/size]

houseplayer Wrote:[SIZE="1"]if you guys want to see how i roll. Come to the mafia games i playSmile atleast if you spend 5,000 USD the jackpot will move up about 2,500 then you get everyone else buying in too.[/size]

which solidifies what i said ._. with everyone cheating, prolly you included;

1 - you were dumb enough to NOT cheat and still give it a go and lose
2 - you cheated as well and still lost

did i cover all bases?

houseplayer Wrote:if you guys want to see how i roll. Come to the mafia games i playSmile atleast if you spend 5,000 USD the jackpot will move up about 2,500 then you get everyone else buying in too.

so i guess you quit MC? lol

i was still playing, but at the same time getting banned alot by Raymond haha.

And yes, But this was against calder etc and panda. When i think it was NZ VS Usa LOL I brought for every fam member every night id buy them 12-25k to race lol. we spent alot, hahaha. But nah they did not tell me about the credit bug. Untill the day before ray found it or got told. then i got blamed when he just had too go look at paypal:S

houseplayer Wrote:The credit bug, you guys are too innocent ay youd never do anything wrong. Ray should have clicked that he was not making alot of money and some players were going sky high. thats the 1st part of being an admin.

BUT.
I can have all NZ players verify this i did not use the credit bug/ Hence whilst i was racing with them they did not tell me, paul knows i spent whilst they were racing for free, But i got told the day before ray found out. I logged in to see if it would work but it didnt. And by then ray had known about it and i was banned. Fuck i dont care to be honest i know ive spent close to 40,000$ on this stupid game and i wont do it again thats all. Most of it went VS Calder and his stupid team

Bullshit shut up.

houseplayer Wrote:Raymond was a damn cheating admin everyone. People even fucking proved it, By him telling them cpanal passwords EVERYTHING! thats y there were bugs is becuase ray just gave pass out too wrong people who he had fucked over, so they did the same to him but it was actually us who got it through the game. I have plenty of people who can prove this with msn Convos. Even down to haven there own ip in the cpanal accs. Rolleyes

And there was only 1 person who had access to admin control panel RECENTLY... And that was me, who was not given the password, rather stumbled upon the login page and found out it wasn't password protected... So please just shut up with all your talk. You are not rich, you are just stupid, and talk a whole bunch of shit that nobody has the patience to listen to... So just leave, instead of talking about it... And for someone who has such a mouthful to say about hating this game, why is it that you always come back and play anyway? Just get the fuck out and stay out.

Because its funny what the game has turned too. i havent been here for over 1 year i just got a newsletter so this is my 1st round seeing what its like. Come play on the jackpots i play. Search Mafia games Tongue look through you will see me in most. lol you think you know someone over the internet hahahahahahaha lowlifes. and you have to remember when i was spending 100USD it was costing me just about 200NZD. Smile Ron shush your mouth i helped you many of timesCool and no im not any competetion im just here for the round looking but its avvv.

Cres:eek:

Give this game a jackpot system....say 25% of what the people spend goes into a Racing Jackpot and the top net takes the JP. I tell you will make ALOT more income nowadaysTongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon