Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crew name

mSzura Wrote:the person who provokes to get the inflammatory response is as liable as much as the person who did the act, imo. but hey, i don't have a bible to crosscheck that with. :p

you are probably right. it is just as much my fault as it was his when he decided to change his crew name. he had no other choice but to choose an extremely hateful and derogatory word. there was no other way of handling the situation. i would like to apologize to kao and tread for making him change his crew name and whatever further actions he decides to take from this day forward. I also apologize for making him imply that crescent is a homosexual with his other crew name. Im sure Crescent deserved that one though since did have the nerve to edit his game.I'm sorry.

the bible is in the "Rookies and Beginners" section of the forums for reference. Smile

addendum*

put down the dictionary. i cant keep using google to read your replies. *Enter lack of intelligence comment below* Smile

oh snap!

I am in a crybaby crew Tongue
Damn you teet!
Big Grin

hot Wrote:oh snap!

I am in a crybaby crew Tongue
Damn you teet!

guilty by association, sorry lol Big Grin

teet Wrote:you are probably right. it is just as much my fault as it was his when he decided to change his crew name. he had no other choice but to choose an extremely hateful and derogatory word. there was no other way of handling the situation. i would like to apologize to kao and tread for making him change his crew name and whatever further actions he decides to take from this day forward. I also apologize for making him imply that crescent is a homosexual with his other crew name. Im sure Crescent deserved that one though since did have the nerve to edit his game.I'm sorry.

the bible is in the "Rookies and Beginners" section of the forums for reference. :)

addendum*

put down the dictionary. i cant keep using google to read your replies. *Enter lack of intelligence comment below* :)

now now, don't give tread too much credit. it did start when you changed your crew name to "greed are noobs" or something to that effect in the first place.

i feel like a kindergarten teacher ._.

codicil*

btw, watch the laddergoat video i posted earlier, his laugh is contagious

it's all gone too far regardless. i'm done with it. it was all in good fun, but when it starts getting personal, im done.

although i have enjoyed going back and forth with you Tongue

regardless, longest running thread so far for '11! (i am basing this off no actual proof)

also, i just swapped my mbp's ram at a starbucks table. here's to hoping no crumbs or what have you landing inside it while i had the bottom lid open.

codicil*

[Image: 2r6mi6x.png]

i guess that's one place to do it lol

dont dish it out if you cant take it...
for example make a crew name abaout me but go complain to cres when i make one about u

*yawn*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew bank roll LarryG 2 1,568 07-10-2011, 02:53 AM