Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC Bible Version 2 (Ultimate Guide) - 9/29/2011

Working – I went over most of what you will need to know earlier in the guide. Just remember, don’t work more than 100 hours and 12% until you get a lot of calendars. If you work too much and run out of calendars while your models are working, their happiness will go down and some might even leave you. The best thing to do is once you work 100/12%, whatever money you made, use it to buy more calendars. If you don’t use all of them you can always sell them for face value and get the money back in cash.

Home Invasions and Stealing Cars – Now this is probably the hardest part of the game. It can be very rewarding once you get good at it, but it will cost you a lot of credits and cash learning. I wouldn’t even try to Home Invade someone until you have plenty of cash to lose in case you get caught and have some credits to spare to practice. Now I’m not going to give away numbers in this guide, but I will tell you that you shouldn’t try to home invade someone who is more than 2 times your net worth. As far as what combination of numbers to use, again, practice. The one hint I will give you is don’t use more than 100 credits scoping and more than 200 credits planning. There are several combo’s that work. You will just have to practice or maybe you will get lucky and someone will give you a good combo that works.

Carjacking - Carjacking is a little tricky. It doesnt cost you money if you get caught or dont steal the car, but its harder to do mainly b/c the person has to be cruising. The one hint that I will give you is dont use more than 400 credits trying, but use more than 300. Wink

Crews – You can join a crew or start one of your own. Once you have 5 people in your crew, you will start doing crew races against other crews. You will have 1 crew race an hour and it rotates between your crew as to who races for you. Make sure you keep your crew in fast cars because the crew with the most wins at the end of the round, wins.

Recruiting Models – Right now, this is a waste of time to try. They changed it and now no matter how many calendars you spend trying to recruit models from someone, you won’t get any, so don’t even try this until they change it.

That’s about it. Like I said, this game is very fun and you can meet a lot of good people on it. Remember that it is just a game. I know you will get mad if someone steals your car or home invades you, but it’s part of the game. The more you play, the better you will get. Just look at the first couple of rounds as a learning curve and once you get the hang of it, you will start to hang with the big boys. Have fun and don’t be afraid to ask people questions in the forums or in game chat.

-Teet

Messages In This Thread
MC Bible Version 2 (Ultimate Guide) - 9/29/2011 - by teet - 09-29-2011, 10:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better Tokkiez 8 5,536 06-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Reebar
  Test and Tune Guide dnb_Fueld 0 2,842 07-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  mc guide LuDe 16 8,657 02-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  GUIDE PART 2 COMING SOON! rom3o™ 18 7,623 04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon