Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about VETTEBOY3 his bot ??????????????

Sorry about the double post mod's, but are these people also using bot's/macro because they have it in their names? I'msure a bot cannot tune someones car for them.

MACROS_SUCK (26) $193,258 190 PLAYTHEGAMEPUSSY status test & tune
Macro (1) $140,834 131 GTPlanet status racing

i think sum1 jus got told...
Quote:well here is an idea you dont have to go around the forums complaining about the bot. The game admins are watching it and if they do find out that they are using a bot they will be dealt with then.
What about VETTEBOY3 his bot ??????????????
#12255 - Fri Apr 08 2005 05:58 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Why is everybodey defending him ?

He comes and go every 30 min online, he is online for 4 min and everyday at the same times 24/7 a day

This guy is cheating like hell, its soooo clear that he is using a bot.When its day here in holland ,its night in where he lives.AND DONT TELL ME HIS MOM WAKES HIM UP EVERY 30 MIN TO PLAY HIS GAME TO GAIN EXP, or some friend play for him @ exacly 30minutes all night long, and he all day long, look at him!! he suc-ks

so we
all can use bots again ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I'll be on his acct in 15 mins to race again...

O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I'll challenge you.lol.

Monte is a bot. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

rofl...I decline/ignore races...unless your somebody on the list which gives good exp [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

lol. I dont even have experience.lol. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

the same 4 or 5 people race me 20 times + a day... getting annoying... probably cuz i am giving them 200+ exp a race [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ahh, who cares if hes using bots or not....the fact that hes devoting so much time during the day to to race on MC or whether hes using bots is just as equally sad

but oh well...i mean if theres a sense of accomplishment both ways...then good for him
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Well you dont give me 200 + exp.. but you do give better than most [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
ALASKAN GROWN

about 176 [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

*runs

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon