Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about VETTEBOY3 his bot ??????????????

yeah i was doing it in the december session i was on consantly and nobody was racing for me but i burned out a little and had no desire to play in january though
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

It really isn't hard to log on every 30 minutes or so race who you want and log off...
ALASKAN GROWN

lol...that my point too...I know you been racing your butt off too...vettes not the only one and he's boughten credits...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I am a member but i haven't bought any credits... some people get picked on cause there good players... Keep it up Vette... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
ALASKAN GROWN

vette is just a solid player man! he works his ass off doin what he does best in the game.... RACING and if you have a problem with that then.... TOUGH [censored]! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

it was a offline race !

and yeah i know its al about friends politics, [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
its always been like that, all u admins+friends agains others, u guys always are right, we are always wrong..pfff
*Face The FaceMan*

he doesnt use a bloody bot! get over it and get over your stupid little whigning fit. its just a game for [censored] sake

yeah...stop wasting time whining about it in the forum and start using your time more productively....e.g. start racing others like what vette is doing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

lol...I wish the forums would let Jason sign up...he can't even read this...lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Well I'll be damned. I don't know what the hell a bot is, and I don't really care. If vett is using one, And that is a big IF, Good luck to him. I am not a mod OR a member but I don't think he is using a bot. If he was, I'm sure it would accept every challenge it get's. Monte, keep helping him. If he trusts you eoungh to help him, then I'm positive he isn't using a bot. For {censored} sake, if he was using a bot, he wouldn't be stupid eoungh to let a mod use his account.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon