Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o hai thurr

SSVegito Wrote:Cres you always ran the games better happy you are doing it again.

Ang- I do but you wub me way more.

Thanks Smile It warms my heart hehe How you been?

see im still spreading the word.

So far 2 out of 4 of my teachers are back. Now i need the other 2. Then its a party. A man hating woman party that is
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

SSVegito Wrote:Not much justin just checked in heard cres runs this without ray figured id look for whatever changes. Hows the new baby doing?

good man. who would of thought 6 or 7 years ago that I would have 2 kids? lol i had a hard enough time keeping a girlfriend back in those days lol

Cres:
I have been good. Thanks for asking.. How have you been? Hows the racing going and other ventures?

Ang: Who were all your teachers lol I dont know if we had teachers back in the day we had the "family" that tried all types of things and shared with each other.

Justin: Yea I know crazy... I almost got married but didnt work out(thank god as it seems). Do you get on any messengers anymore?

you were one of them
rom
bryce
jason

Big Grin

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

all noobs Wink

sharpie Wrote:all noobs Wink

none more than you Tongue

thats sexy noobs to you.

shannan is just mad because he has to settle for a sharpe for his "viewing pleasure"

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

SSVegito Wrote:Cres:
I have been good. Thanks for asking.. How have you been? Hows the racing going and other ventures?

Ang: Who were all your teachers lol I dont know if we had teachers back in the day we had the "family" that tried all types of things and shared with each other.

Justin: Yea I know crazy... I almost got married but didnt work out(thank god as it seems). Do you get on any messengers anymore?

no , just facebook and google+

your all noobs
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon