Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screw you!!!!!!!

ignore this thread

Robin_Hood Wrote:ignore this thread

care to explaine Mr robo
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

At least we know we can fully trust him.

00integra Wrote:At least we know we can fully trust him.

huh ?

Black__Metal Wrote:care to explaine Mr robo

Just some bull sh*t man, last session i supposedly screwed my crew over and lost all my cms on purpose and blew through all my creds in my bank even though I dropped a lot of money to help Jen get her top crew. And no one believed that it wasnt me. Someone hacked my acct and f*cked me big time and everyone turned on me. So f*ck my so called allies in this game like jen and her b*tch *ss fa**ot boyfriend cj. That is why my name is no longer robin hood I am a black sheep only here to piss people off.

Robin_Hood Wrote:Just some bull sh*t man, last session i supposedly screwed my crew over and lost all my cms on purpose and blew through all my creds in my bank even though I dropped a lot of money to help Jen get her top crew. And no one believed that it wasnt me. Someone hacked my acct and f*cked me big time and everyone turned on me. So f*ck my so called allies in this game like jen and her b*tch *ss fa**ot boyfriend cj. That is why my name is no longer robin hood I am a black sheep only here to piss people off.

honestly i think u should come back.... and home invade all those doubted your honest word. i mean its only fair. you are robin hood, you are the low class man's thief. take that with u, and do what u do best and invade shit.
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

Captain, I was back this past session before it got voided out just not as robin hood. and I have actually come to find out that people I thought I could trust even after the whole situation I cant anymore, so when ever I do come back I am coming back to f*ck everyone over and this time it will b me screwing people over.

Robin_Hood Wrote:Captain, I was back this past session before it got voided out just not as robin hood. and I have actually come to find out that people I thought I could trust even after the whole situation I cant anymore, so when ever I do come back I am coming back to f*ck everyone over and this time it will b me screwing people over.

Yay ... MC drama ... this stuff used to always happen ... hehe ..

bra come kick it with me ... im here to just piss people off aswell ..its fun ... plus im a Black Metal .. better then a black sheep but still the same none the less.

Black__Metal Wrote:Yay ... MC drama ... this stuff used to always happen ... hehe ..

I dont rememeber that at all Big Grin

teet Wrote:I dont rememeber that at all Big Grin

Oh giant shit balls ... My jaw nearly hit the floor when i saw your name pop into here Justin.

hows things bro ?

and to your comment ... HAHAHAHAHAHA ... nah me nither ... rofl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People shouldnt screw over crews Allsopp 31 5,992 07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Burger_King

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon