Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update the main site information!!!!!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:it wont be anymore..its Ray's last living game..its ray's extra profit/income...he got rid of his other 2 games and cres's game. simples. topshift was the best of games.

nate stop making things up. show your proof

v2pointOH Wrote:nate stop making things up. show your proof

proof of what? its obvious isnt it..he posted on TS saying that wasnt coming back up..same with SH and same with SPTN..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:version of 05 would be a good start,no bugs at all xD

bullshit their was no bugs if i remember correctly there is a thread about the 05 version and why they wouldnt use it because it was full of bugs somewhere in this forum u will find it.

matter a fact it was said by either ray or cres themselves that they wouldnt use that version just because of this.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

My sign up date on my account may say 06 but i was under 2 diffrent names before i even got this one. one of which was on this same account and another which was not. I originally signed up under the nic krakergirl and that account was lost.Forever my messenger said KG on it. The very first person i met on this game was Ross (SlickNSxy) and thats cuzz i cussed his ass out for hittin me... see nate I have been around longer then even you know.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:proof of what? its obvious isnt it..he posted on TS saying that wasnt coming back up..same with SH and same with SPTN..

nowhere has ray ever posted on ts forums or sh, or even in game that the games were over.

come on nate give it up. at least try not to say shit unless you have proof... your credibility is zero.

v2pointOH Wrote:nowhere has ray ever posted on ts forums or sh, or even in game that the games were over.

come on nate give it up. at least try not to say shit unless you have proof... your credibility is zero.

SH Forums he posted the game wouldn't go back up..go look.

TS Forums he also posted.

Everyone knows that. Just go read the forums.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

haha, if you can find where he posted it, there's your proof. i made sure i looked in both forums before i contested your silly claims.

Fail!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:My sign up date on my account may say 06 but i was under 2 diffrent names before i even got this one. one of which was on this same account and another which was not. I originally signed up under the nic krakergirl and that account was lost.Forever my messenger said KG on it. The very first person i met on this game was Ross (SlickNSxy) and thats cuzz i cussed his ass out for hittin me... see nate I have been around longer then even you know.

i miss ross Sad
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

morad Wrote:Guys and Gals,

We all know that Nate is, well Nate... The games are all down because I want them to be better when they are up. I did want to sell TS and SH but I have decided to give them a real go this time. I can't do that unless the games are perfect and that is why MC is still down. I am working on it.

After I get MC rolling again, look for Topshift to follow suit.

I am going to concentrate on these two for now until I see the need to bring up Street Heist and SPTN.

As for selling the games. I did think it would be in better hands at one point with others but I have never been serious with any numbers. Our code is OUR code and I would never let it out of my hands.

Anyway, this delay wont last much longer, sit tight.

didn't see that coming Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: 03-07-2015 C-speed 13 5,211 03-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Update: 03-05-2015 C-speed 18 5,784 03-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Update: 02-24-2015 C-speed 4 2,362 03-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Update: 02-14-2015 C-speed 16 5,763 02-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Game Update Good or Bad CrzyLanz 3 1,736 12-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  No More Complaining. *Update, rev3* PANDAhumpnMONKEY 1 1,276 05-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Site M_O_B_B_S_T_E_R 0 686 03-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Last Post: M_O_B_B_S_T_E_R
  reply to the update locked thread Allsopp 1 1,093 02-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  UPDATE*** WiReD__ 1 1,032 02-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Last Post: THE_ONE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon