double KO
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who would win in a fight

who would win in a fight tokkiez or Jennifer

WTF! I wouldn't fight Tokkz you crack smoking whore!! muahahaha!
*imurkryptonyt*

You might have to what if that is what it takes to get MC back then i bet you would.. IF mc depended on it what would you do?

Alrightttttt.... Fineeeeeeee...... I'll fight tokkz if this is what it takes to get MC back even if I loose LOL
*imurkryptonyt*

why would they fight in the first place?? but this is a tough one cause i never seen what ang looks like
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Hit me up Noob:postwhore::postwhore:

ive never seen either female. and ref is waaaaaaay too kind(thats how she acts at least). so ang is going to win plus shes asian, she has a background in martial arts.

but not just any fight, how about a fight in some mud while wearing a bikini. might as well not stop there, might as well add the forums baddest female on here jess. she will beat them both. she seems hardcore.
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

How in the hell did I get put into this shit?How about i just skip the cat fight and just kick your ass capt?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:How in the hell did I get put into this shit?How about i just skip the cat fight and just kick your ass capt?

He might like that a bit to much jess. I wouldnt offer that Tongue and sorry jen but ang would win. I would put my money on you though jen.

Robin_Hood Wrote:He might like that a bit to much jess. I wouldnt offer that Tongue and sorry jen but ang would win. I would put my money on you though jen.

I said kick his ass not spank him.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Aiiiiiyah
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon