10 71.43%
no Hes Just a regular dude
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summerbabi SheMale

ROFLMAO.. yea its about as fucked as the rest of the game.Thing that damn chat needs an exorcist or someshit along with alotta people in mcTongue
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

the person could be confused. im going with the person being a female, she came into the chat one night and said she was drunk and getting her pussy aten, so im going with female who loves negative attention.

not to rain on yall parade but on the outside looking in, shes winning cuz if she does like negative attention..... well yall are playing right into it.

im not going to lie but i dont like gays... out in public u can be gay all u want but dont be gay around me, directed at me, or even associated with me. when gay bashers come around i want u taking all the hits. lesbians i dont mind
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

roflmao the whole point is the fact as this isnt a female or a male its a multi of some punk that has nothing better to do then react on his split personalitys
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Multi Shemale Confused SOB
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Hit me up Noob:postwhore::postwhore:

why has it not come on here to say anything ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

to afraid??? or its really a multi rofl
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

with all shit summer talks on the chat thing i figured she was a real gangsta until yesterday when she said MC was boring and got off to play WOW. i thought WOW was Women Of Wrestling. she informed me she was going to play world of warcraft.

gangsta card has been pulled...

CaptainSS Wrote:with all shit summer talks on the chat thing i figured she was a real gangsta until yesterday when she said MC was boring and got off to play WOW. i thought WOW was Women Of Wrestling. she informed me she was going to play world of warcraft.

gangsta card has been pulled...

Lol that's funny as hell SS. I would have to agree world of warcraft is about 1000000000000000 times gayer than MC Big Grin i wouldn't be caught dead playing "wow"

Robin_Hood Wrote:Lol that's funny as hell SS. I would have to agree world of warcraft is about 1000000000000000 times gayer than MC Big Grin i wouldn't be caught dead playing "wow"

i cant belive people play wow i mean game seems for "nerds"
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Ishmeet Wrote:"nerds"

EXACTLY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon