Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
streetheist

Black__Metal Wrote:SH had bugs lol .. your bug master arnt ya nate .. no wonder you get so many icons ...

no,simple bugs like races freezing and your car getting stuck in battles etc.. just things they never bothered to fix...simple but meh...it was the biggest game at one point..oh well.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

regaurdless the bugs sh was way better than mc i think and at one time was alot of ppl playin but i think to other ppl got banned round the same time as me and i know i didnt cheat the only way to get banned was to have multi acc and i didnt correct me if i am wrong

okwith mc u can race whom ever when ever doesnt matter if they have fule or not so yea its easy to stack up on wins some 1 races u 10 times all u modles leave so u go from having 150 to 7 for the new ppl that suck then u have to spend most of ur 1000 credits to get some back same problems with mc as was with sh for while witch will be the fall for mc as well there are alot of inactive pll on here as well

each to their own ...

and SH would be cheaper for you nate ... you got soft lips and a nice mouth ... bahahahahaha
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:each to their own ...

and SH would be cheaper for you nate ... you got soft lips and a nice mouth ... bahahahahaha

you would know joHnny...

crazyfrog555 Wrote:you would know joHnny...

shit yeah i would ... alot of people told me the same thing about you ... dont know if id ever wanna find out 1st hand tho ... not so keen on catching one of the super STDs you have

Black__Metal Wrote:shit yeah i would ... alot of people told me the same thing about you ... dont know if id ever wanna find out 1st hand tho ... not so keen on catching one of the super STDs you have

the STD is painfull..its like this:

http://www.specialfriedrice.net

^ click it to find out. (dont be scared)

crazyfrog555 Wrote:the Raymondó STD is painfull..its like this:

http://www.specialfriedrice.net

^ click it to find out. (dont be scared)

---

Please read the terms of agreements. In no ways you will bash or degrade any ci employees, mods or staff.

Please refrain from this. Next will be a temp ban. This is your warning
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:---

Please read the terms of agreements. In no ways you will bash or degrade any ci employees, mods or staff.

Please refrain from this. Next will be a temp ban. This is your warning

It had nothing to do with CI employee's Rolleyes

ROFL to the 2 above comments !!

angie !! hahahahahaha !!! miss stornch mod. <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon