Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Ron?

I was reading the forums, trying to catch back up on all the gossip... Apparently he is the only mod? Did he ever play? Why him, instead of a real player? Unless its Indian Ron, in thats case its all good Smile

Ray, Ron, Crescent, or whoever takes care of it now the games down, been down.

Mike
Milf Pleaser

ron or ronaldtypeR when he first joined was hired by ray to sort out game prizes and be an active part of the game as of recently he has been away a lot.

and dyna stfu 1 post is enough about the game been down, we are all aware the game is down rant in 1 of the 3 threads up which include the topic, 2 in bug report and 1 on this page...btw i answered the question in this thread nd commented on your other thread at the same time i cba to make 2 posts

haha, easy man, mike has a right to ask since he hasn't been around in a while...

and no mike, the ron you're asking about is someone else Smile

i answered that question for him i didnt say he didnt have a right to know haha my gripe is that he has to bitch about the game been down we all know already

if you read my post im actually addressing 2 threads in 1 comment but he does make a sly remark that the game is down in this post 2 making it 5 threads which include bitching the game is down

i re-organised it so it makes more sense

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon