Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent rev3 bug thread!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:its not a bug dude.its a system failure at Corrupt Interactive.
lol.. how is that happen.. due to heavy traffic from spammers? :p kinda wierd.. i still can access to the main page, but everytime i click on each link on the button, it will autologout.. but, let say if i restart my laptop and start it fresh i still manage to click on few button n browse on few pages till it autologout again...

xiries Wrote:lol.. how is that happen.. due to heavy traffic from spammers? :p kinda wierd.. i still can access to the main page, but everytime i click on each link on the button, it will autologout.. but, let say if i restart my laptop and start it fresh i still manage to click on few button n browse on few pages till it autologout again...

i cant remember what Cres said it was,but its something like too many entities with all the spamming etc.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i cant remember what Cres said it was,but its something like too many entities with all the spamming etc.

i don't think its because of spammed.. that thing have been fixed.. spamming getting slower now.. just the reset bug n few other bugs that im not sure still around.. but, this system thing happen up till now.. there goes all the player credits..

xiries Wrote:i don't think its because of spammed.. that thing have been fixed.. spamming getting slower now.. just the reset bug n few other bugs that im not sure still around.. but, this system thing happen up till now.. there goes all the player credits..

i dont get what people are on about..its cause you all use firefox and internet explorer...spamming is still here..i can still spam 2k creds on racing in 5 seconds and under.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REV3 08/02/09 Bug Reports Big_Bang 87 16,054 08-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs PANDAhumpnMONKEY 150 19,313 07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Big_Bang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon