Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes

did you ever discuss getting rid of the name change rule? :p

i hate to be a nag about this, but i think it would be good for the game. there probably is a good explanation for them having that rule, but i don't think i'm aware of it. :confused:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

well you got my full support man, i tihnk that the time between name changes, should be atleast lowered maybe like 24 hours or something, but yeah im on ya side bro
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

I try to give out the information when given and not told that they will gut me if i leak it... jk

that only happened once.

Nate ill try and talk to Cres or Ray tonight see if i can get them to squeeze that in

i dont get why people would want to change their name that much anyway...jus choose ur name and leave it... Cool
AlKi

its good to be able to change your name a lot to tell people stuff, like: 5litre_accepts, 5litre_is_busy, 5litre_pinks or 5litre_got_raped

also, the changes look good. i still woukld like a larger variety of cars, or at the minimum for this round some parts for the cars that dont have parts. also, classify the g55 and ml55 as benzes rather than AMC's. give me 24s for my range and i will be happy

lmao.. this isnt midniteclub 2 DUB edition
[r][h][s]

so are the icons reset or not? my guess is that it's not...
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

who knows..
[r][h][s]

i know. but they used to have them so how hard would it be to put back in?

Icons are NOT going to be reset
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon