Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

i only posted 1 run for euro's cuz i forgot to do the rest... jumped 8 levels in the last 3 hours haha wanted to sneak attack you

v2pointOH Wrote:i only posted 1 run for euro's cuz i forgot to do the rest... jumped 8 levels in the last 3 hours haha wanted to sneak attack you

Balls ... did you blitz me on euro ?? ?? i couldnt be on last 2 days ..had Div 1 mens comp for soccer ..was up north all weekend ... managed to jump on towards the end tho.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:Balls ... did you blitz me on euro ?? ?? i couldnt be on last 2 days ..had Div 1 mens comp for soccer ..was up north all weekend ... managed to jump on towards the end tho.

i have a legit parts list to make you go faster to joHnny..i reformatted..i dont have the super fast parts list.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i have a legit parts list to make you go faster to joHnny..i reformatted..i dont have the super fast parts list.

i do not care about a faster list ...

i wanna know if i got IDE ..

and your a ass nate trying to help ron take me down in IDE .. your my new most hated person on MC

Black__Metal Wrote:i do not care about a faster list ...

i wanna know if i got IDE ..

and your a ass nate trying to help ron take me down in IDE .. your my new most hated person on MC

i sent you parts list too bitch. i only sent him the f1 parts list..dont have the other 2..gotta get em off the person with them.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i sent you parts list too bitch. i only sent him the f1 parts list..dont have the other 2..gotta get em off the person with them.

lol no you didnt ... i never saw them .. plus had already built and tunned my cars ... used grams lists with a few amendments (chur gram btw)

sh!t hope i got IDE

Black__Metal Wrote:lol no you didnt ... i never saw them .. plus had already built and tunned my cars ... used grams lists with a few amendments (chur gram btw)

sh!t hope i got IDE

i did,i sent you the f1 list at same time as ron,+ your loss,i asked you way before game ended..like 12+ hours before if you wanted the lists.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i did,i sent you the f1 list at same time as ron,+ your loss,i asked you way before game ended..like 12+ hours before if you wanted the lists.

and as everyone knew i could not be on for last prty much 2 days due to sport up north. but still the fact that you helped Ron take me down/try to take me down in IDE ... well Nate that says alot about your caracter

*clicky* .... haha nah dont have that kinda powers anymore

haha you got it wrong johnny.... nate didn't help me, i never actually got the parts lists. i don't know the outcome of IDE, or whether or not the game will even start soon.

v2pointOH Wrote:haha you got it wrong johnny.... nate didn't help me, i never actually got the parts lists. i don't know the outcome of IDE, or whether or not the game will even start soon.

but you tunned and entered euros lol .. so you must know if you beat me or not ?

im thinking twice about racing this round, not really keen atm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM