Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help

rom3o™ Wrote:@black WORK WORK WORK, going to fking explode if i work more, started doing websites commercialy & been playing poker hardcore. Took down the aussie open on pkr last night for a nice $1100 =D

hows things with u? you are too loyal to this game/forum.

Atlest you still got a job bro ... alot still dont. haha nice work owning the aussi .. bloody aussies haha ...

hahaha, you may be right ... but sometimes i need something to do when work is slow... MC works...

things same old with me bra, work,sport,cars,partys.... thats life atm.

when you heading to NZL ?? haha

hows the mrs and lil one ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

long time till NZ.

i still want to go, have to go.....need to go!

just things are rough.

finally when finance becomes stable other stuff doesnt.

rabia and i or on the egde of breaking up for good, things are damn rough more complicated then one might expect. honestly.

kids fuking great man, nearly 3, developing well.....owns @ counterstrike and L4D.....never seen a kid at his age own so hard on a pc using 'wasd + mouse"....... genetics?

hows work? hows the ride?

im still carless atm......well i have a banged up daihatsu applause with a mad system but the cars about to fall apart literally.

pulled a door handle off the other day o_o

rom3o™ Wrote:long time till NZ.

just things are rough.

rabia and i or on the egde of breaking up for good, things are damn rough more complicated then one might expect. honestly.

kids fuking great man, nearly 3, developing well.....owns @ counterstrike and L4D.....never seen a kid at his age own so hard on a pc using 'wasd + mouse"....... genetics?

im still carless atm......well i have a banged up daihatsu applause with a mad system but the cars about to fall apart literally.

my 4 year old cousin plays cod mw2 and bf bc2 on his laptop lol..i obviously at his age..own him at everything apart from bf bc2 .. i fail at it.

and lol @ the car...pulled a handle off? :| Rolleyes
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

rom3o™ Wrote:long time till NZ.

just things are rough.

there will be plenty of time to rock over this way dude.

Sorry to hear about the rockyness betwn you and Rab bro, relationships blow. never easy for some reason.

ROFL you taught him CS etc ?? haha that crazy ...no genetics you always suckd at gaming Tongue , when the little fella starting on MC then ?? and wheres some updates on pics aswell.

works slow ....super slow .... ressision lingers on.

As for the Ride ... R32 Gtst skyline is the new project ..will get pics up as soon as i have put it back together (hopfully this weekend)

ROFL about your car hahaha
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon