Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test n tune and dyno

But how much time do you have to put in in order for 'timing' and that stuff? New combos? etc. Personally, I think in this 'ultimate racing game' there is NO emphasis in racing and continual incentives for thievery.
**Space for sale**

EXACTLY...No doubt..
||WiReD||

Quote:But how much time do you have to put in in order for 'timing' and that stuff? New combos? etc. Personally, I think in this 'ultimate racing game' there is NO emphasis in racing and continual incentives for thievery.

timing? none, since rev 2 started i ditched that bullshit, it doesnt mean a thing, that clock confused me when i tried to hi so i said [censored] it... i still get hits tho, timing = bullshit

newcombos? i've been using the same combos since i learned how to hi

as for the racing element there is plenty of incentive... obviously or you would be a thief correct?
*insert signature here*

yea..but this session all combos are erased
||WiReD||

I didn't really think there were really any new things involved with HIs. I realize that some players have different combos than what is widely known and for that I am all on board that there is skill/time involved.
I don't turn to HI cuz when I work I am guaranteed to make as little or as much $$ depending on skill level, calendars to sell, etc. The same can't be said when you HI. I race to help a crew...top crew gets nothing now. Top HI guy gets $$ and admiration from all the MC community. Sleepwalker did a hell of a job getting almost 10k wins and you won't hardly hear anything about that.
**Space for sale**

yea...what crew you in then ?
||WiReD||

As of the end of last round I am in BB4L.
**Space for sale**

nice..would you b interested in joining my crew?
||WiReD||

Quote:I didn't really think there were really any new things involved with HIs. I realize that some players have different combos than what is widely known and for that I am all on board that there is skill/time involved.
I don't turn to HI cuz when I work I am guaranteed to make as little or as much $$ depending on skill level, calendars to sell, etc. The same can't be said when you HI. I race to help a crew...top crew gets nothing now. Top HI guy gets $$ and admiration from all the MC community. Sleepwalker did a hell of a job getting almost 10k wins and you won't hardly hear anything about that.

to be honest.. i dont race because i dont have the patience... i could do it but why? like i said you can race all round, get hit 4 times last day and it will be for nothing, or you could chill all round and hit 4 times on the last day and end up placing...
*shrugs*
*insert signature here*

I'm not sure how much I'm really going to be playing next round. Just like Shadow said...you have to race alot to get anywhere. Whereas I can just HI for a few minutes a day and get some NW. :p
**Space for sale**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dyno tune tdawg28 6 1,870 07-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  dyno tune percentage LarryG 2 1,175 02-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Admin
  New Dyno Tune Benton08 7 2,029 08-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  MC's new dyno! Admin 21 3,904 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  what is that test run D1STURB3D 12 2,680 01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Last Post: D1STURB3D
  new dyno? xkuza 3 1,199 10-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd
  Street Heist Registrations OPEN - final beta test period imported_admin 5 1,661 01-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Last Post: GODthurisnoother
  CANT TEST AND TUNE Jdodge73chargerh 5 1,448 12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Last Post: str8vi3tcuhz
  Test n' Tune kookookachoo 14 3,156 12-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Can't Dyno ronron2112 2 1,202 12-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon