l
m
f
a
o

what the fuck

did they do to this game?!

ahaahhahahahah

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $32,985.

You also managed to steal:

128 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
0 calendars

You leave undetected.

oh, what?

cya in 6 months Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

haha its fully diff

Danny <3
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

rofl another vet out the window

What are you talking about? Dan has always been gone from this. At least for awhile (years) now...

He might play, but his mind isn't into it. Not like when he was the MC freak :gayfight:

Dan's old motto: I live, eat and breathe MC (5 minutes at a time).
Dan's new motto: OMGWTFMC???

SexyJDM Wrote:Dan's old motto: I live, eat and breathe MC (5 minutes at a time).Dan's new motto: OMGWTFMC???

ROFL .... nice bro

hows life danny ? whos the new mrs?

give us the loooooooowwwwwwwwww down

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:rofl another vet out the window

lol, and you are? o.0;

hm, well last time I checked, i haven't played in years. I just randomly come on forums and make fun of nubs like u Smile

SexyJDM Wrote:What are you talking about? Dan has always been gone from this. At least for awhile (years) now...

He might play, but his mind isn't into it. Not like when he was the MC freak :gayfight:

Dan's old motto: I live, eat and breathe MC (5 minutes at a time).
Dan's new motto: OMGWTFMC???

piss off Tongue

<3 thanh

as I told you on MSN, you'd have to pay me to play MC, and i'm not a cheap person Smile

Black__Metal Wrote:ROFL .... nice bro

hows life danny ? whos the new mrs?

give us the loooooooowwwwwwwwww down

lifes good man, i'm back in school, studying computer information systems.. this semester is my first Tongue

mrs? o.0 wtfux! i don't need a mrs. they are expensive, and not worth the troubles. one night stands on the other hand... those are the business Wink
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:lol, and you are? o.0;

hm, well last time I checked, i haven't played in years. I just randomly come on forums and make fun of nubs like u Smile

Iv been on mc since 2004, iv seen you win in my time just back then i found it incredibly hard to get a good place

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:Iv been on mc since 2004, iv seen you win in my time just back then i found it incredibly hard to get a good place

becasue we had class players back then ... now its meh

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:lifes good man, i'm back in school, studying computer information systems.. this semester is my first Tongue

mrs? o.0 wtfux! i don't need a mrs. they are expensive, and not worth the troubles. one night stands on the other hand... those are the business Wink

Good to hear bro, hop it goes well for ya ...

haha yea im over the mrs buzz atm aswell ... expencive is right, gotta save for a year to have one for 6 mnths lol ... they like a pet haha.

nah one nights are ok ... i keep them around for a week now a days ... give them a good thrashing, im sure you know what im talking about danny haha

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon