Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice :]

Black__Metal Wrote:so by defult .... i loose .... biatchs

booooooooyaaaaaaaa i suck so bad.

you really wanna start the game of pissing around with people posts and account buzz with me nate ?? :flex:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:you really wanna start the game of pissing around with people posts and account buzz with me nate ?? :flex:

lol joHnny,i left it saying i edited on purpose Tongue unlike what you do to me.

and paul,im not allowed to do contests when im competing,so next round ill be doing it cuz this is my laaaast for a bit.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol joHnny,i left it saying i edited on purpose Tongue unlike what you do to me.

and paul,im not allowed to do contests when im competing,so next round ill be doing it cuz this is my laaaast for a bit.

lol i changed it right back .... was hell funny tho hahah ...

that and no1 can garnte credits for the przes in the contests ... even if they say yeah who knows what will happn ... chances are we wont see anyone for 6 mnths

Black__Metal Wrote:lol i changed it right back .... was hell funny tho hahah ...

that and no1 can garnte credits for the przes in the contests ... even if they say yeah who knows what will happn ... chances are we wont see anyone for 6 mnths

what was hell funny? im confused ha :confused:

and cres/ronald can give prizes out as long as they check pm's,the last contets i ran got given out.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:what was hell funny? im confused ha :confused:

and cres/ronald can give prizes out as long as they check pm's,the last contets i ran got given out.

8=============D ring any bells nate ??? that was hella funny ...

yea but they never on and when they are only for a short min ... contests over all = fail ... things are too messy to be running them ... admins need to work with us if we intend to run them

Black__Metal Wrote:8=============D ring any bells nate ??? that was hella funny ...

yea but they never on and when they are only for a short min ... contests over all = fail ... things are too messy to be running them ... admins need to work with us if we intend to run them

Everyone just emails/ support tickets etc. way too much!. Which is y they dont like being online.
They just need a seperate section where we can post up none of this emailing stuff. would be so much faster. and more effective. and always have an admin login every hour would be tops!!!

but yes admins need to work with us if they want the game to go ahead.

Make a prize. 1st one too 50k wins gets 200k credits. Ill win haha

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Everyone just emails/ support tickets etc. way too much!. Which is y they dont like being online.
They just need a seperate section where we can post up none of this emailing stuff. would be so much faster. and more effective. and always have an admin login every hour would be tops!!!

but yes admins need to work with us if they want the game to go ahead.

Make a prize. 1st one too 50k wins gets 200k credits. Ill win haha

oh yeah i know joHnny LOL,and Graeme,no.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon