Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes

while your here ray/cres ( i never know who's who )

Can you shed some light on how these figures actually work.

when you race someone and there is a win amount and a lose amount. how are those numbers made?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:racing is the best way to make money atm. also you get experience. i dont want to be able to race lower level people so i can win, i want to be able to race lower level people so i can race.

im at the second highest level 4. so as it stands i can only race two people who are on level 5. and they can only race each other, atm enthier of them are in cars so i cant even race them...

Yes you are god damn right, its boring sitting here waiting for noobs to race to get to a level. i have to wait for people to race me, which now is near impossible because noone will have the risk ammount if they loose to any of the players in top 10!!

Ohhh vaughn im in my car spam me as much as you likeSmile ohhhh wait you cant because im too high of net now lol

also not sure if its a bug i dont think it is seeing as its revolved around who is in my net range but the leader board id like to be able to see everyone pref not on the same page

dnb_Fueld Wrote:while your here ray/cres ( i never know who's who )

Can you shed some light on how these figures actually work.

when you race someone and there is a win amount and a lose amount. how are those numbers made?

Morad is ray

Admin is cres

on anther note altho i dont have too much time to play from reading everyone comments this new way of racing seems to be a disadvantage to people spending alot of time online playing ..which seems stuipd.

also think its going to take longer then 5 days to get this new thing under control, but it seems too much of a change for some people ... aka its gone off the base of MC completly ... wether that is what CI was aiming for or not is for them to awnser.

i duno :confused:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

spenders dont get an advantage anymore.

Preety much if you spend you cant race offline if your the highest level.

If nnobs cant spend then thats to bad. We all went from noobs to better players, All depends who your friends are.

Look at big trucker and larryG i remeber when they started playing, Never spent then they got a few icons and boom now they can own!

Bring back the old V3 racing with this style layout. If you go to HI GolfGTI3. And you get caught your gonna loose over 5 trillion of your money lol:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

idd from that little bug we found i cant race you at all play just as i recon i come to the point where i thought i could have won

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:spenders dont get an advantage anymore.

Preety much if you spend you cant race offline if your the highest level.

If nnobs cant spend then thats to bad. We all went from noobs to better players, All depends who your friends are.

Look at big trucker and larryG i remeber when they started playing, Never spent then they got a few icons and boom now they can own!

Bring back the old V3 racing with this style layout. If you go to HI GolfGTI3. And you get caught your gonna loose over 5 trillion of your money lol:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

your right ... spenders use cash and buy credits to get ahead and get a advantage over everyone.. (which is how it should work due to the fact they are spending real money) Yet the new version seems to put spenders or even racers into a disadvantage now. so there is no point.

The new changes seem to screw over spenders and people that spend time online racing ... which dosnt add up becasue the more time and effrt you put into a game you should be doing better then some1 that dosnt put as much time in etc.

Can honstly say im not really liking the path MC seems to be at and going down atm Sad

i agree ^^ im playing it and tbh wont lie starting to enjoy it when its going good but unlike the old mc where if you knew what you where doing you could stay on that winning streak all round now i feel the more effort iv put into it the less i get out of it i cant race ANYONE what so ever play_4_deals is too low net, and me and him are the only level 5's atm

very least could you add something like we can race 1 level below us maybe 2? later levels 1/2 levels wont make vast amounts of difference

Black__Metal Wrote:your right ... spenders use cash and buy credits to get ahead and get a advantage over everyone.. (which is how it should work due to the fact they are spending real money) Yet the new version seems to put spenders or even racers into a disadvantage now. so there is no point.

The new changes seem to screw over spenders and people that spend time online racing ... which dosnt add up becasue the more time and effrt you put into a game you should be doing better then some1 that dosnt put as much time in etc.

Can honstly say im not really liking the path MC seems to be at and going down atm Sad

Thanks blackSmile

Exactly you can be the biggest spender on mc, and still not win haha. you will just level up the same as them.

I can just see alot of good, big spenders going to be leaving. Ray/ cres think of something.

When the beta testing came up for the "New LAYOUT"

i didnt expect it to be MC REV 4 beta testing... which it is .....

Could this be the end of MC as we know it ... DUN DUN DUN lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  01-29-2014 Updates and Changes Admin 0 1,908 01-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Admin
  New updates Daily Challenges Admin 0 2,669 09-17-2013, 07:04 PM
  Game Updates 08-04-2013 Admin 0 3,181 08-04-2013, 09:03 PM
  Game Updates 07-11-2013 Admin 0 2,187 07-11-2013, 06:12 PM