Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes

Ok, so we purposely didn't announce anything about the updates and changes with the new MC so that we can judge how easily it is to play and how adaptable it is for everyone since it is brand new and completely different.

Our goal is to attract new players with an easier and more intuitive game play and layout.

At the same time, we wanted to kill the multi and spam racing aspect of MC. Racing now has risk. If you lose the race, you lose money. If will only gain money and experience if you WIN.

Please be patient as we slowly squash the bugs out. It wasn't a complete code rewrite, so the bugs so me minimal.

Again, this period is a BETA and ends in 5 days. It is stated on the home page immediately upon logging in.

Also, please keep posts constructive. Bashing, etc will result in ban.

Again, our goal is to attract hoards of NEW PLAYERS. The new game style and layout should make it uber easy to jump right in with out having to read the FAQ or asking for help. The end result will be a more fun and enjoyable MC for everyone.

Thanks.

ON the positive side, once you baught a car it gave you the next thing to do, ie mod the car,
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

On a more serious note- do the winners of this round get anything? Icons/credits?

round wont count so no they wont

admin Wrote:Ok, so we purposely didn't announce anything about the updates and changes with the new MC so that we can judge how easily it is to play and how adaptable it is for everyone since it is brand new and completely different.

Our goal is to attract new players with an easier and more intuitive game play and layout.
Thanks.

This seems afully like mafia wars or whatever the hell it is on Facebook or something rather ??

not a big fan of the whole Facetube thing but i remember the layout being like MCs new layout ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

honestly its a lot like it if not the same style sheet or what ever. a number of facebook games use the same layout works well for that though tbh not sure about this as its more a serious competition then facebook see where this goes though

this is very un user frendly i have to admit, parts have hyper inflation races cause u to lose money and there no decline MC will truly die
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

forst 5 min im out of the round cuz i got raced by a couple guys brinign my nw down and now i am in -14k and have no way of getting out

great job...just great
mecca :postwhore:

I love this game. Hopefully it attracts a bunch of new players. Thanks!
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Did you guys merged with Mafia Wars on Facebook? The lay out look like Mafia Wars. What's up with the men holding guns on those pictures? Maybe they should put an option on buying guns and ammo's too so I can better protect myself.

I personally like the other version than this one but I don't blame the admin for modifying this entire game because their main problem is the cheating. As it is so hard to track on the multis and they cannot just kick out those who spam race for some reason. I wish they didn't change it. I really had fun playing the other version. I play mafia wars on FB and I got tired of it... now that I thought I found a better game and got addicted to it, it got modified like Mafia Wars. Oh well it was good while it lasted. I wish players didn't cheat, I don't get it why they have to cheat when they can play with everyone else who joins the game. Isn't this supposed to be an interactive online game? You're supposed to play with other people from all parts of the earth and beyond and not with yourself(I mean if you wanna play with yourself, go get some lube or something)... I'm just sayin... peace

:clean:
*imurkryptonyt*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  01-29-2014 Updates and Changes Admin 0 1,908 01-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Admin
  New updates Daily Challenges Admin 0 2,669 09-17-2013, 07:04 PM
  Game Updates 08-04-2013 Admin 0 3,181 08-04-2013, 09:03 PM
  Game Updates 07-11-2013 Admin 0 2,187 07-11-2013, 06:12 PM