Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you

It took a few minutes of plotting and a few late nights.

Next time we go for the top spot Rach.

Im finally happy for YOU. After years of helping me and teaching me the game, you finally get to place up near the top. Without you I would have quit a long time ago.

And WTF wasnt I on MSN last night..... I would have pretended to be a girl for you Rach.......... its not a big stretch for me.

Enjoy it now Rach... next time we win.

yea didn't take that long to get going few mins of planing on msn and then she was up so fast Smile
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

lol @ Adam

Rach finally got to place :p You always did help people so much and then got stomped on. Glad you got a small break for once lol. Slurpies gave me energy to stay up that night...but boy did I have to go to the can alot :crazy: lol As for you winning...

soon Cool

As for sex...

where's your new place? I can be there in 4 hours with "Tara" :p
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

*blushes* I am a sexy B!tch wooohooo...LOL

Your more than welcome hun. YOU deserve it and I agree with Adam next time go for the top spot. CONGRATS girlie!!
ALASKAN GROWN

Rach, your time has got to be coming, I think you did an terrific job of boucing back like you did. You're one tough chick.

Her time is definatly coming and she knows it shes got to set a date Smile

Congrats Rach and Adam this is more then we needed to know.

And WTF wasnt I on MSN last night..... I would have pretended to be a girl for you Rach.......... its not a big stretch for me.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

good job rach Cool
AlKi

Any time, Rach..

S

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon