Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought i would share.....

lol i do alot of shit, but one thing i dont do is multie...i have never once made a extra account...if you dont believe me, thats up to you...i will log onto others accounts, but i don't consider that multieing when i help a friend out...Kiro for some reason you have developed this since of me thinking i am better than everyone and not liking me for that. Lets just get one thing straight as far as spending goes, i haven't spent 1200 dallors and got no icons out of it, nor have a spend 1200 dollars or even close to it period...second thing, i liked you much better when we never talked at least then i could just claim you being a kid, now you are just acting border line retarded...

no i can't fight i have never been in one, and no i just dont sit on here all day and talk trash i know your arsenal of two comebacks you have so you can save them for the answers above...

your a joke kiro you think you have and idea what is going on but you are lost bud..get a clue bro

Etter24 Wrote:lol i do alot of shit, but one thing i dont do is multie...i have never once made a extra account...if you dont believe me, thats up to you...i will log onto others accounts, but i don't consider that multieing when i help a friend out...Kiro for some reason you have developed this since of me thinking i am better than everyone and not liking me for that. Lets just get one thing straight as far as spending goes, i haven't spent 1200 dallors and got no icons out of it, nor have a spend 1200 dollars or even close to it period...second thing, i liked you much better when we never talked at least then i could just claim you being a kid, now you are just acting border line retarded...

no i can't fight i have never been in one, and no i just dont sit on here all day and talk trash i know your arsenal of two comebacks you have so you can save them for the answers above...

your a joke kiro you think you have and idea what is going on but you are lost bud..get a clue bro

Here try this come back. Ill admit your good and ill admit your dumb. You did not even play that session you rome and panda got mad because i called you guys out and shitted on you and made all 3 of you look bad and proved Rome cannot win without burning or cheating. So you and them 2 came up with this story on how much i spent. You guys lie out the ass and the only way Tyler you would know how much I spent is if you were over here fact is your not. Tyler your 55 years old and you still sit on your ass all day so dont run your mouth. You use others accounts that do not play anymore = MULTI!/CHEATING! I dont give a damn about multis but u did use an achievement abuse with those accounts you have access to and that is what I was referring to. Now how is that for a comeback because I used nothing in which you said I would fact is Tyler your cocky as shit and barely anyone likes you they just use you because you do better then them because you are a top player in this game. Their is now days around 34 main racers in the game and when 20 are picked the other 14 home invade. Nobody should be talking about how good they do now days the only people who can talk are people who did something back when the game menat something. Speaking of that Tyler with or without that round you talk about in which you and panda and rome lie about how much I spent I have still won any time i had a 1 on 1 battle for first with someone I have won. 2 times I have out beat someone for 1st and then 1 time i spent for fun and to have some goals that others have not hit. You think all my comebacks are about me being tough well your wrong Tyler I only do it to nerds who think they are tough in which you dont strike me as one at all. Just read what I said take a step back and dont reply with your mumble jumble bullshit you try to pull. As I said before hows that for a come back. BTW Tyler you win some you lose some you piss people off and they lie you are a liar. Panda is a liar. Rome is a liar why? Because you have no proof of how much I spent and recalculating how much I spent was 250 on me. +The 75 or so Mike gave me for helping him out in which Rome thought I spent so much more cause he is stupid same with Panda. Then I spent 50 on some friends that were hiing and wanted help. Get that through your head you can keep using your lie to combat against me but fact is straight up you just got demolished.

all this fucking drama over a game. Seriously Kiro, all you do it talk shit. Look how it far it has gotten you. Here you go I will give you another reward.

[Image: ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg]
[Image: 30.png]

both crews have cheated
both crews have ss's of the other crew doing it
y bitch about it?

just see who can cheat more is what it is gonna come down to im sure
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

I am offically done with MC,

TOO MANY LITTLE BITCHES ON HERE!
Krio you are a fucking ugly peice of Mutt that hasnt been laid, for quite a while. Your sexually frustrated, you arnt a meaning in life, all you do is talk out of your arse. No1 likes you. Pretty mch everyone is saying, Kiro you just dont know how to play MC properly, You are shit. I would own your arse EVERY ROUND. if i felt like it.

Kiro go ucking fall off a bridge or die motherfucker:mad::mad::mad:

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:I am offically done with MC,

TOO MANY LITTLE BITCHES ON HERE!
Krio you are a fucking ugly peice of Mutt that hasnt been laid, for quite a while. Your sexually frustrated, you arnt a meaning in life, all you do is talk out of your arse. No1 likes you. Pretty mch everyone is saying, Kiro you just dont know how to play MC properly, You are shit. I would own your arse EVERY ROUND. if i felt like it.

Kiro go ucking fall off a bridge or die motherfucker:mad::mad::mad:

Ok Number one learn to type correctly and not misspell 20 words every type you post a reply. Number two everyone will agree I am a better racer then you and always have been. Number three you just spent what 500 dollars this session? Nobody else has spent a cent yet what does that say about you. Number four I dont need to make friends on a DEAD internet game. Number five im not the one freaking out about someone on the internet flaming me like you are so what I suggest is if your life is really that hard then you sir jump off that bridge.

modogg85 Wrote:all this fucking drama over a game. Seriously Kiro, all you do it talk shit. Look how it far it has gotten you. Here you go I will give you another reward.

Yup all I do is talk shit cause I have not even posted on these forums until someone told me he posted this thread. I always wondered what you looked like Nice Picture bro. You cannot talk every time I am in a threat here comes your weeble wobble ass in right after me. Get off my dick. If you think for one second im going to let some 20 year old infant talk shit about me then you are wrong. Im no e-thug why? Because unlike you, rome, panda, filthy, and many other people on the internet who talk shit I have actually been in the real world I have been in fights i have been jumped I have actually talked shit to peoples faces in the real world. Have you?

modogg85 Wrote:all this fucking drama over a game. Seriously Kiro, all you do it talk shit. Look how it far it has gotten you. Here you go I will give you another reward.

omg mike hahaha
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Someone send me a macro! I want to win top crew leader icon next session. Also let me use your multies. I need 5 spenders. If you guy's help me win I will give out e-pats.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

well next session im running a crew with me and 9 multi's
just macro'ing 24/7

i can make it 8 multis if u want a spot
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon