Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought i would share.....

Let me be one of those multis Tread Tongue

do u have a macro?
shh dont let everyone know we r cheating
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Invite me tread. You me and 8 other multies with macro's. Lets do this shit.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Invite me tread. You me and 8 other multies with macro's. Lets do this shit.

fuck tread from what kiro said it looks like i have 50 and we all know he knows everything

/sarcasm

Macro? WTF is that shit? Man...you should know I'm legit and I'm the best racer. I get my EXP and CMs from Ray...I thought you buy it like you buy everything else in this game?

dont let the secret out
everyone thinks we r macro'ing when we r really paying ray for cm's Wink
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

SexyJDM Wrote:Macro? WTF is that shit? Man...you should know I'm legit and I'm the best racer. I get my EXP and CMs from Ray...I thought you buy it like you buy everything else in this game?

LOL
[r][h][s]

where to buy sammich

Av3rsion Wrote:Yup all I do is talk shit cause I have not even posted on these forums until someone told me he posted this thread. I always wondered what you looked like Nice Picture bro. You cannot talk every time I am in a threat here comes your weeble wobble ass in right after me. Get off my dick. If you think for one second im going to let some 20 year old infant talk shit about me then you are wrong. Im no e-thug why? Because unlike you, rome, panda, filthy, and many other people on the internet who talk shit I have actually been in the real world I have been in fights i have been jumped I have actually talked shit to peoples faces in the real world. Have you?

WTF is this garbage??? I am sure you are a tough guy, a real tough guy. I bet in real life your quite the scary gangster. In fact every time I go to Oakland or some other ghetto ass place in the Bay the first question I ask them is yeah but how much MC do you play? Talking shit to your little sister's face doesnt count, fighting with kids who throw rocks at you from the elementary school playground doesnt make you a bad ass, and being jumped doesnt shock me, I bet it happens alot. Now before you think this is some attack on you let me be clear, we ALL talk shit on the internet, ALL OF US including you. Why do you care enough to say well yeah but Im tough? Thats WAAAAAAY dumber than talking shit on the internet, I am certain you also have an import model girlfriend, a pimped out ride, and a big timer job. Congrats.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

ROFL to mike and his e thug award ...

apart from that whole thread is g-hey and too much reading
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon