Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boom

a car went boooooooooom today.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Shouldn't have put that grenade inside it Rolleyes
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

this thread is too stupid to even lock ....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

it wasnt a grenade...it was my IMAGINATION ! w000000t i was bored,.i did this thread and the flame 1 at like hmmmhuuuuumm leme see abou 9am bcuz i was supperrrrrrrr bored even tho id only been up for 2 1/2 hours.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont LOCK this thread as it is STUPID like nz_evo TonguePPPPPPP j/kzzx.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:it wasnt a grenade...it was my IMAGINATION ! w000000t i was bored,.i did this thread and the flame 1 at like hmmmhuuuuumm leme see abou 9am bcuz i was supperrrrrrrr bored even tho id only been up for 2 1/2 hours.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont LOCK this thread as it is STUPID like nz_evo TonguePPPPPPP j/kzzx.

Confusedhuthefuckup: Before I :chair: And Tell Your Sister To :dome: While I keep :Throw: And every1 will shout :attention_whore: :bowdown:,
Because This Is You >>> Rolleyes:beatoff: Getting Gizzed On By A Munkey.

Because :tocas:
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:Confusedhuthefuckup: Before I :chair: And Tell Your Sister To :dome: While I keep :Throw: And every1 will shout :attention_whore: :bowdown:,
Because This Is You >>> Rolleyes:beatoff: Getting Gizzed On By A Munkey.

Because :tocas:

best thing ive seen in a long time
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

that's kinda like when in grade school, that had you write down a bunch of movie titles, then you had to make a story using all of those titles :O

but instead of movie titles, it was silly avatar smiley things.

Nice paul! :O
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

you went to grade school?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:you went to grade school?

I could color inside the lines Big Grin I graduated XD

That's the last time I was in school Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I could color inside the lines Big Grin I graduated XD

That's the last time I was in school Smile
the last time you were in school you were arrested and now cant got withing 400 meters of one,
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon